🍓 ⋆ 🍇 🎀 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝒸💮𝓊𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 🎀 🍇 ⋆ 🍓

Ah yes the dreaded day has come
Y/n is moving to Toronto because her dad got a business opportunity
⚠️warning: suggestive themes

Name: y/n l/n
Age: 17
Hair color: h/c
Race: y/r
Personality: y/p
Height: y/h

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
End of prologue.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ah  when are we gonna be there,y/n whined.
Uhhh this car ride is so boring y/n cooed?
We'll be there soon y/ns mom said as y/ns sister was getting annoyed by her whining.
Finnnnnnne I'll stop y/n said reading the room

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆timeskip ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

☆ ☆ y/ns pov ☆ ☆
We're finally in Toronto.
The deeper we go into the city the more colorful and bigger the buildings are.
My jaw dropped at the sight of the building as i have always loved to look at architecture and art as a kid and i still do to this day.
My mom was watching me with a smile on her face as she loved to always make me smile.
Unfortunately my enjoyment was cut short *sigh*
Dad soon shouted and said we're at our new house.
My jaw dropping again at the very sight of our house it was so damn big well at least bigger than the old one.

★ ★ ★ ★end of y/ns pov ★ ★ ★
Y/n was surprised that the beauty and size of the house.
y/ns sister was just texting someone on her phone, not even giving the house a second look.
Y/ns mom was surprised but not as surprised as y/n.
Y/ns dad looked so proud of him self.
Y/n walked closer to the house as the rest of them soon followed y/n.
Y/n opened the door to see a fully furnished house as y/ns face was hit with the fresh smell of lavender flowers.
Y/n sniffed the air in haste as the smell was addictive.
Y/ns sister moved y/n to the side as she was blocking the way and the fresh sent of lavender unsuspectingly hit her face without caution and caught y/ns sisters surprise and attention. As she looks up from her phone to see what's causing that smell.
Seems like the whole house is filled with lavender plants in they're  little pots.
Y/ns mom was curious as to why the kids were stopping so she also moved y/n to the side and her face was Soon then hit with the smell of lavender.

The dad soon followed.
Y/ns dad asked the whole group if they like the house and without even saying any other rooms they said yes.
Y/n was excited as she ran up the stairs to find her room and right when she entered she saw favorite Miku figure in her anime figure display case