Day one (things that happened in the past)

Hello! first I should really introduce myself. I'm not comfortable with sharing any personal information about me so I'll just say why I started this.

About a year ago my grandma who is a strong believer in god visited my home. During this time period I was afraid to admit to others that I believed in god. As your probably hoping, guessing, that my grandma taught me not to care. Your wrong. I tormented her with my friends that entire trip. I made fun of God. I did awful things that I now just erased from my memory.

I'm not proud of what I did but I remember praying one of those nights to god telling him I'm sorry.

I also remember the time I made a post about how I loved god. As you can guess my friends made fun of me for it. And I felt ashamed of it and said I was joking. Once again I'm really not proud of it.

So you may be wondering what about now? I openly am Christian now and it didn't take a snap of my finger. It took a lot of courage and confidence.

What about those friends? Are you still friends with them? Yes, I am. Sometimes I try to spread the gospel to them and yes they do hurt my feelings. Saying "you'll go to hell for the things you did in the past."

I try my best to ignore it and find something that makes me happy. God. And God has done so much for me I remember praying to him asking for something and it genuinely happened.

God is amazing and I hope that I can get baptized and have the full experience of happiness soon.