whos this?

Punz had indeed been out with Boomer while that simple ordeal had happened and didn't really mind purpled hanging out with someone since he always did with his own friends so it'd be only fair to let purpled do the same. It was a friday anyways so it didn't really matter to him.

It was around 11pm when punz had came back and had decided to bring boomer with him. the two were dating after all and Punz wanted a chill sleepover with the extroverted fairy. Yes, Boomer was also a fairy which surprisingly had no wings and only the ability to predict the future unlike his sister hannah and her beautiful wings and flowers but it didn't make Punz see them as any less of someone he'd give the whole world to. Plus, Boomer had a lot more to them than being a fairy. They were extroverted and full of excitement and emotion most of the time. Maybe it ran in the family that the two siblings were attracted to happy personalities.

Boomer was tired and had been very clingy with punz as they came in, hugging punz' back right when he took off his shoes.

"Boomerrr get off, we need to get upstairs" he groaned, pushing boomer off him with a chuckle. He then suddenly noticed, there was another pair of shoes. Ones he didn't recognize. This confused him slightly but punz got pulled out of his thoughts. Like literally pulled out of his thoughts. Boomer had pulled punz' arm and lead them to punz' room, flopping onto his bed and bringing punz down with them laughing quietly.

Punz laughed back and pushed boomer off him, kissing his cheek before getting back up from the bed. "Babe you know i have to check purpled's here before i sleep" he rolled his eyes at boomer's whining protests. Punz always checked on purpled before going to sleep, cuddle boomer or do stuff with boomer, as that was a given, being his older brother and both wanting to know he's okay or know he won't walk in on them doing... things. Punz swiftly pushed boomer's froggy hat off and ruffled his white hair before leaving the room, heading to purpled's room. You could basically hear boomer's whining from the room as you walked down the hall but could notice it stopped after a few seconds.

Once he quickly got to the entrance of the younger boy's room, he heard his tv on and slowly opened the door, Surprised to see him sleeping,,, more so cuddling,,, Tommy, while watching stranger things. This confused Punz a little. He had known about Tommy's existence for a while, all the drama he's been involved with and even defended him from dream once, but never he had thought that purpled would get close with him. Let alone cuddle with him. Sure he knew purpled thought his clinginess was normal but punz generally knew that he only did that with people he trusted. It was strange that he trusted someone like tommy. Super quick too. Punz kept thinking about this as he turned off his tv for him and quietly tried to walk out before seeing tommy's phone get calls from the contact "dad 😾" It seemed as if he called him multiple times, and debated on waking him up. He didn't want to scare the two though, so he just walked out, letting tommy take his own battle to face when he woke up.

  When he walked back in, Boomer had been sleeping softly. guess he really was tired if he fell asleep that quick even without punz. Punz sighed and quietly laid down beside the other, trying to close his eyes and rest. His brain was still confused about tommy. It didn't make sense to him. Sure it wasn't a big deal as purpled could be friends with whoever he wanted but he still wondered how the golden boy got into purpled trust so quickly. maybe purpled had been talking with tommy for a while? But that wouldn't make sense cause it would pull him into tommy's drama with dream 100% but it didn't. his eyes started to water from his drowsiness though so he decided to call it a night and give into his sleep as he slowly lost consciousness, drifting into the same soft sleep boomer had gotten into as well, snoring softly as his blue antennas would blow in front of his face from his breathing.

....

After a little bit more time, tommy finally gained consciousness and fluttered his eyes open, taking a moment to remember where he was and who he was beside. His heart started to beat faster, and his palms started to sweat in the realization it was purpled but calmed down due to how tired he felt. He saw the time was a lot later than expected (almost 1am at this point) and he tried his best to turn without waking the purple alien beside him (lucky for him he was a heavy sleeper at times) so he could grab his phone. so many calls from wilbur, techno and phil. He groaned quietly to himself. he's screwed, but it's not like he's gonna come home at 1 in the morning.