¹.

Title: Till Death Do us part

Plot:  Felix was born and sheltered in an apocalyptic society to be protected from "creatures". He has a power he's in denial about and this is why he thinks his mother strayed away and left her small group of "survivors". The human population has declined drastically to the point of there being no denial to the fact that human kind has already lost this battle and will soon be extinct. For now it's every man or small pack for themselves and that is how the other 7 members had lived for a while.

1st chapter (I started to write it and i haven't touched it for like a year lol):

Run RUN RUN GET OUT OF THERE!

  I panted running through the deserted dark ally. Shit why now? Why did this have to happen to me now? They came in and killed my mom now I'm alone. She was all I had...the only human I've seen in the past 20 years.

  I panted and kept running.

  One of those creatures hopped in front of me. "AHHH" I screamed and let out a screech.

  My mothers words rang in my head. "Remember little Lixie, don't ever let them bite you. That's how papa got hurt."

  I backed up slowly against the wall.

  She had always taken me hunting but i never dared to kill one of them before. It was a basic survival trait.

  The thing slowly kept walking closer.

  I stepped forward and pistol whipped it to the floor. More were surrounding me. I felt the yellow energy serge through my hands. I quickly converted it to the gun bullets and shot multiple of them. Everything was going successful. Well...until one dropped from the roof and jumped on top of me.

  "Badump, badump, Badump,"

  My face hit the ground and I was starting to feel my heart beat intensify.

  I can't loose now! I've come to far...pls god someone ANYONE HELP ME. i froze. Something about me started changing, but i can't  figure out what...was this a survival instinct? I blacked out.

.
..
.

Next thing i knew i was standing around hundreds of those dead creatures panting. My arms were tired and my legs felt weak, but i ran. Even when they felt like they were falling off i kept running. I dont know where to. But i kept going.  At that moment i saw something I thought I'd never see. I saw a person. I don't know whether or not I should feel afraid or relieved, but before I knew it, I was passed out on the ground i front of the boy.
......

A/n reason why i stopped writing it:
Creating new societies or full on otherworldly stories is just to overwhelming for me and I lost motivation quickly. This is why most my stories stay within our reality.