Chapter 11 : I Like You Too

I was looking around everywhere when I heard sniffles from the end of the corridor I ran towards the area and saw Louis sinked to the floor, crying. That broke my heart, I made Louis cry I'm so awful I made Louis cry. I gently approached to him and sat beside him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LOUIS's POV

I was crying suddenly felt some shuffling beside me but I just couldn't get my head up. I was a crying silly mess who nobody likes.
"Lou?" I heard a soft voice and that voice I can recognise from anywhere.
"Haz? I'm sorry I-I caused a s-scene back in there, I just-" I couldn't even speak properly. "Shh Louis it's okay" Harry said and wrapped his arms around me. I felt so safe and warm around him. I wanted that hug to never end. I needed that hug so badly I wanted to him hold close to me and never let go of him.

"I'm sorry Lou, I was so shocked I just couldn't say anything, but you ran out of the dorm and I wanted to stop you but I was frozen, then Liam made me realise what it looked like, and I felt awful so I came to see you." Harry said and now I was perplexed.
"But in reality, Lou I really like you too, hey that rhymed." Okayyyyyyy whattttt?!?! I need time to process that what?!?
"So you l-like me as w-well?"
"Of course  I do you dingus! You made me want to live and work hard a little more everyday, the way you smile the way you talk the way you walk, I absolutely utterly like you Louis and I couldn't imagine being here without you." He said and I started crying again. It's really difficult for me to control my feelings sometimes. I was feeling really happy. "Hey I'm sorry, did I do something? Lou please don't cry" He said a little concerned tone, I just chuckled. "No Haz it's just I got a emotional ya know, no body has ever said anything like that to me and I just don't know what to say except the fact that I like you a lot to."
"I hope you know that your really gorgeous and you deserve everything! Now let's get back before everyone start worrying" he said and helped me get up. We both walked towards the dorms, it was pitch black but I didn't care, all I knew was Harry and his hand in mine, his hand fits mine like it's made just for me, it was meant to be.

We reached the dorm and entered inside holding hands and smiling and blushing and Niall exclaimed "WOOHOO LARRY IS REAL!!" And everyone started laughing.
"So you two are together?" Liam asked and Harry replied "We're not sure but we'll figure it out,together" and that just melted my heart. I wanted to just kiss him and say he was mine but it's a little to early for that.
"Well it's late and we should head back to our dorms otherwise we won't be allowed I'll see you Haz" Liam said and stood up with Zayn and gave all of us a hug and left.
"Well I'll get you to your house, let's go" I said to Harry and we walked out. We were in the car driving back to his house, the car ride was mostly silent. We reached his house we stepped out.
"Hey I'm really sorry for what happened back there I promise I didn't mean to get you upset I was really shocked you know I was just expecting you to call some girl that you crush on and go on a date, I just couldn't get the words out,but really Lou I really like you to" Harry said. "Haz it's fine I was the one who overreacted, it's really fine and I really like you too." I said and pulled him into a hug. It was really gentle and sweet hug and we both just admired staying this close to each other.
"Good night Haz"
"Good night Lou" Harry said and kissed my cheek and walked into his home. I was really a blushing mess and touched the area where Harry's lips were. Oh my god Harry just kissed me the cheek!! I got inside the and relived what happened today, it was a messy day but in the end Harry likes me too. I think this is going to go well. I reached my dorm and Niall kept asking me questions but I ignored and went into a peaceful sleep dreaming about Harry. My Harry.

A/N
This is dammnnnn cute!!!!!

HARRYS HOUSE IF FINALLY RELEASED OMG!!!
My top 3
~ Matilda
~Daylight
~Boyfriends

Thanks for reading..comment and vote if u like it:)))

~Banana