14

Are you excited!!!!!!!

Nahi ho toh ho jao kunki yeh chapter likhne k bad me ja rahi hu ganga nahane

Har har ganga i am so pavitra from mann..

So "aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

All the boys heard noi not all only three, because sid is busy on something  and old man is busy nope not busy I am keeping him busy.

So dodo, v riyaz hearing the voice they trio ran inside the tent.

"Rukja abhi time hai" Rafi stomped anaconda foot as they both are hiding behind tree.

So the boys quickly went inside getting worried. But light got off making them more afraid for girls.

"Hmm... Hmmmm. Haamm. Mhhhm"

They trio felt a hand roaming on their body from behind. Making them confuse.

Light got on and they all turned around but no one was there.

"Where are these girls" Dodo asked getting afraid For them and confuse too.

Quickly again light again got off and and only dim light was there.

Dodo and riyaz felt something puling them making them to get out of tent.

And as they was out tent door got closed.

(Pata nahi konsa tent hai but sahi me door hai)

'What's happening " Riyaz and dodo gave each other looks.

Riyaz phone started getting vibrated he quickly saw alu message

"Ri where are you please come back side of tent its really important please"

He got worried "I have to go something is there look for pranjal i hope woh thik ho" Saying this riyaz ran from there.

Dodo looked around getting worried and he looked at the close door "maybe inside is chotu wtf" He thought and started looking around for pranju.

He was looking around and came lit far from tent too.

"Ab barish kara idiot" Rafi shouted at anaconda as they both have made plan to do rain.

(Mujhe nahi pata kaise ki in logo ne bas pani barbaad kiya hai #savewater kamino)

He felt a drops on his body, And he got Drenched. "Wth now this rain" He caressed his wet hair with both the hands, his white transparent shirt got sticked to his body.

He looked around for pranju and something caught his eyes.

Riyaz was on mid of jungle he was looking around for alu getting worried "shit this rain where is she" He thought.
He felt a hands on his body roaming from behind travelling to his waist to upper. He smiled thinking it's alu she is safe but masked his expression in anger, he turned  holding her wrist.

"Wtf sa- he stopped when he saw sanu standing on door his back facing her.

" Sa__a-nu" He stammerd. 

(Sanu)