four

Unedited

"Pizza is on its way" jake said. I had just finished building the hut.

"Fort all done, now let's pick something to watch" I said

"Well we can't watch pretty little liars because we finished the latest season"

"How about we watch mean girls" I said jumping up and down.

"Yass gurl" jake said jumping around with me. I grabbed my laptop of my desk and put in under the hut I made.
"We will get ready when the pizza is here" I said to jake.

10 minutes later

"The pizza is here" I call out to jake.

"Yep I'll get it" he yelled back.

I got into the fort and snuggled into all the pillows and rugs. A couple minutes later jake came back with the pizza. We both ate the pizza and all the other food while watching mean girls.

When the movie had finished I look over to see a past out jake. I giggled to myself and moved him over a bit. I got out of the fort and decided to go make myself a coffee. I carefully got up out of the fort without waking up Jake and walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a coffee mug out of the cupboard and heated the kettle. While the kettle was boiling I put in my coffee and sat down on the kitchen counter. I started to think about Mr Styles. Does he like me? Does he have a wife? Does he have a family? I knew nothing about Mr styles and I had been acing like a slut around him.

My thoughts were interrupted from a click from the kettle. I walked over to the kettle and poured the hot water in my mug. I sat back down on the kitchen counter and grabbed a near by magazine.

I finished my coffee and washed my mug. I walked back upstairs into my bedroom and laid back down next to Jake. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes and quickly shut them again. I then opened my eyes slowly so my eyes would adjust to the brightness from my window. I rolled over and saw jake on his phone.

"Finally your awake" Jake said. "What time did you go to bed"

I laughed and sat up. "Well you fell asleep before me so I made myself a coffee and then went to bed" I said.

"Oh well anyway you should go and make me a coffee" Jake said with a smirk on his face.

"Or we should go get startbucks" I said with a grin on my face.

"You know me so well" we both laughed and got up.

"First we both need a shower" I said

We both walked to my bathroom and got ready. "I bags shower first" I yelled. "Whatever" jake said.

Jake sat down against the wall so he couldn't see me. I got undressed and got in.

"Ouch" I yelled. "The water feels like lava"

"Well that's what you get for not letting me have a shower first" Jake said.

30 minutes later

We both had a shower and got dressed. We walked outside and got into my car.

"Can you put One Last Time on please" Jake said.

"Yes" I said and giggled. I put the CD in and changed it to that song. It started playing. Jake then turned it up to the highest it can go. We both started singing.

"ONE LAST TIME I NEED TO BE THE ONE WHO TAKES YOU HOME"

"ONE MORE TIME I PROMISE AFTER THEN ILL LET YOU GO"

We sang the rest of the song and then stopped.

"We should go join X factor or something" Jake said laughing. I just laughed back.

We finally made it to Starbucks. I got out of the car with jake and walked in. We both ordered our drinks. We both turned around to go find a seat but standing right in front of me was the one and only Mr Styles.

"Omg hey Mr Styles" Jake said awkwardly.

"Hello Jake" he said then turned to me.

"Hello Emily" he said with a smirk.

"Um hey" I said back. 

Jake and I then walked over to a spare table and drunk are drinks.

"What was that all about" Jake said smirking. I wanted to tell him about me and what me and Mr Styles did but what happened was probably only a one time thing and plus he's was to old, it was surly illegal.

"Uhh I don't know" I said

"Omg look cutie alert" Jake said grinning.

I turned my head back and saw a guy with blond hair. "He's not that cute" I said giggling.

"He is so but if that's what you think I'm okay with it because he can be mine" Jake said giggling with me.

I looked around the place and saw Mr styles sitting at a table with a lady. She had blonde long hair. She was stunning. Was this his wife? Mr styles looked back at me. He sent me a wink then got up. He walked over to our table and took a seat next to me.

"Hey again Mr styles" Jake said smiling then looking at me.

"Hello, how are you both" he said. He placed a hand on my thigh where no one could see.

"Yeah we're good what about you Mr styles who's that lady over there" I said raising an eyebrow.

"That's my sister Gemma" he said. At first I was shocked but I then smiled.

"Well I better be going now" he said then turned and winked at me.

"Cya" Jake said.

After a little bit me and Jake had finished our drinks. I dropped Jake of at his home and then drove to mine.

I walked to the front door and opened it. It was unlocked? Weird.

"Hey honey, me and your farther came home from are business trip early"  she said and gave me a hug.

"That's great" I said. "Where's dad".

"He had just gone down to the shops to go grocery shopping" mum said. I nodded my head and walked up to my room.

--------

Guys do you like this book bc idk

Btw I have been writing this of my phone so yeah

Anyway love Candice