𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

ᴍʏ ʙᴇʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ||ʙʟᴏᴠᴇᴇ ᴛᴇᴇ3ᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

_

_

_

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐓𝐑𝐄'𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐄. 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒✔︎
📍𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘭𝘺𝘯,𝘕𝘠𝘊

_______༒_______

@Theonly.Tre 6m

"Thank you girl, how much I owe you" I said to the girl

"Thank you girl, how much I owe you" I said to the girl. Her hair was so good and she always gave me good deals. Being that my platform was somewhat good.

"Same as last time, I really appreciate you Mani you've definitely opened me up to new clients" she said.

I pulled out $200 "let me know when you need your hair did I gotchu Leah". We pulled each other in a hug.

She was a cool girl and we really needed to hang out more. We were just both really busy and about our money.

"Thanks Ima hit you up" she said and I nodded making my way out of her apartment complex. The cold air hit my hair as it flowed down my back.

It does look he same as last time but hen again it's for promo. And I really liked his red color on me.

Pulling out my car keys and staring my car. I scrolled down my Instagram timeline.

@Blovee.1 replied to your story!

1 replied to your story!

@Blovee.1: 😍😍

Me: thank you 🥰

Remember how I said he could get my number if we see each other again and all that sweet shit. Basically tryna play hard to get or whatever.

I Regret that shìt, I be seeing this nigga get posted by everyone and I be dead ass stalking his page everyday. 

Setty B💙 is FaceTimimg you!

I answered the call and it was bookoo niggas In the background. The phone was passed to someone and it was Blovee and a smile appeared on my face.

"Wassgood TreTre" he said smiling as he looked at something before putting his full attention on me. He looked good.

"Hey Love" I said smiling as i set my phone up.

"How you been today, I see you got ya hair did looking all good" he said. I could tell he was awkward when it came to expressing himself.

"Presh8 it' what's the move where y'all at? Cause I'm outside I'll pull up" I said applying some lip gloss and fixing my lashes.

"I'll tell Setty to drop tha addy, you coming fr" he asked and i nodded.

"Bet" he said hanging up the phone. Soon a address was sent to my phone, I put it in my gps and it wasn't far. Like 15 minutes away from where I was at.

Before going there I stopped at the Deli. I definitely was hungry and needed some to snack on.

"There's my favorite customer" the Ock said making me smile. I thanked him and he knew what I always get.

Picking out my snacks trying some new things. I sat them on the counter and went and got about 5 drinks. Then a pack of winter fresh gum.

"On the house" he said bagging my things up.

"Sammy take this, you need it more than I do" I said putting a $20 and a 5 on the counter grabbing my things.

He just smiled, I made my way to the car. Kay texted me to bring some woods and Swisher. I rolled my eyes going back in the store paying for them.

The things I do for these niggas.

I pulled up to the addy it was mad niggas outside and Females outside. It was hot too.

Good thing I had on a white tank crop top and some ripped jeans. With my cute clear Sandals and my red purse around my waist .

Searching for them in the crowd they was surrounded in there own lil group. It was some girls over there too, some of them was pretty.

"Kevin come get ya shit" I said as he mugged me. The girl who was all on him gave me a stank ass look.

"Moving very federal, Presh8 it sis" he said pulling me in a friendly hug and I greeted everyone else.

Blovee was talking to some niggas and stopped when he saw me. I met him halfway.

"Wassgood" he said pulling me by my hand as he sat me on top of the trunk of this nice ass car.

"Hey, how long y'all been out here" I asked. He shrugged looking in my bag I pulled out my sandwich.

"Lemme get a bite" he said and I hesitated. It was only a lil peice left I let him have it.

"Ian gone lie ion wanna be here, Tryna go to my place and chill" he said. I shrugged.

He didn't give off any bad vibes, plus I'll take this chance to get to know him some more. Then I thought who gone drive my car cause if I leave it here the mfca gone be gone by tomorrow.

"Kay here my keys, make sure my shit left somewhere safe I'm foreal" I said giving him keys.

"I gotchu, you finna leave out?" I nodded and respected that he didn't ask who I'm going with. Even though Kay overprotective of me, he gone ask later on.

_____________

Blovee and Tre ?👀 (y'all like them)

-Tee out📸