35

_

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 7:27 🌃

we went home a couple minutes ago and iyus begged me to let kayla stay the night so i gave in

we went home a couple minutes ago and iyus begged me to let kayla stay the night so i gave in. they was upstairs playing so i got on the game for a second.

"izaak?" kayla said coming into the game room.

"yo?" i said keeping my eyes on the screen. she walked over to me and put her right hand on my shoulder and looked at me.

ngl that shit made me mad uncomfortable so i looked up at her with a slight mug of confusion on my face.

"you need sum?" i said as i dunked on my friend head.

"why you been actin so rude today?" she asked.

when she asked that istg i coulda punched her.

"watchu jus ask me?" i said looking back at her and seeing her move her hand off my shoulder.

"you been actin mad rude the whole day, whats good wit you?" the fact she asked this and was generally confused..

"nigga is you fucking kidding me? 1. you put my daughter in the hospital 2. you've stolen from me, lied to me. 3. your blatantly disrespectful too my girlfriend 4. you ARENT my girlfriend which means i truly got no reason to respect you" i said standing up.

"and i don't gotta be, i know my spot with you is secured, we gotta child together!"

"what the child who your fucking jealous of? is that why you tried to kill her so selfishly? you feel so intimidated by me having a life of my own and you still waiting on your monthly EBT to feed you and whatever nigga will lay up wit you" i said nonchalantly.
"but you here to see you daughter, not question me" i said sitting back down.

"go to hell!" she said storming out the house.

"nigga- left my motherfucking door open" i said rolling my eyes and going to close it. i was her ride here so idk how she gon get home.

i sat back on the couch and pulled out my phone and facetimed neveah. she answered after it rang for a minute.

"hey baby wyd" she said sitting up in the bed.

"chillin but wassup ma, how you feeling?" i said sitting my phone up.

"i feel better them pain pills is working, they jus make me horny" she said frowning making me laugh.