002 s2

We went out the toilet , i went to the guys and Mads went to a random boy , grab him and dance.

"Who?" I speak to her , she noticed "i dont uknow" she respned i laughed at her and then i talked with the others.

"Hey guys , im sorry that i was late" i said to them softly and loudly "dw its okay , babe" Ash said to my ear bc he didnt want to speak very loud , bc of the music "its okay yn!" Lex said to me and Fez agreed.

Well we talked a lot, like 1 hour and half " hey guys it's been 1,5 hours we talk hahaha" I said and after we all laughed.

Well after that we left the party us four and go to Fez's "it was very good tonight" I said to them happily "yea,it was" well we said our good nights and go to sleep.

Me and Ash woke up at the same time "yo ass is so damn cute when u sleep" he said with that yk the mornin deep voice omg "good mornin you too bae" I reply to him half asleep.

We went down the kitchen and grab smith to eat "cereals for all of us?" I asked them bc Fez and Lex were awake "yea yn" Fez said to me and I grabbed 4 bowls and put on cereals.

When we were done breakfast Ash and I were goin to the shop . We arrived there and we sat in the back.

We didn't do anything we coudled in one time.

We all lived very happily and that's the end of the story<3

_____________________
An: guys it was very short and I am sorry , I ended up it here bc I don't have enough time to make it longer and I'm so sorry 💗💗 hope you guys liked it and thanks for all the support you gave to me