Talk

The next day regie and Ryan decided to reunite again in a more peaceful place just so they could talk calmly.
While regie was waiting for Ryan he gets a call from Seb.

On the call

"Hey bro wassup?"

"U busy bro? Wanna go somewhere?"

"Sorry seb as much as I want to I have a meeting with someone important today so I gotta dip for today, I promise I'll make it up to you."

"Ight have fun."

Seb last said before hanging up the call.

"...did you just say... Seb?"

Regie turns his head around slowly with a blank expression, there it was Ryan that had heard his conversation on the phone with Seb shit Regie thought to himself, he felt bad since Ryan was just standing there with teary eyes and a painful expression waiting for an answer. I'm sorry Ryan.. it's still not the moment to tell you.

"Seb? I think you misheard it bro it was my friend Ben, he wanted to drink tonight."

Ryan was just standing there quietly without saying a word, he wiped his tears away and finally sat next to regie.

"Ight bro.. I'm listening."

"Before I say anything, Ryan could you please tell me what do you remember from that day?"

"We'll not much we just all went on a trip together but had and accident and that's all isn't it?"

"Thats all you remember bro?"

Regie was surprised to hear what Ryan said, his friend really had forgotten everything.

"I mean yea we'll also that the only survivors are us three you me and Justin.."

"Would you believe me if I tell you that.. none of that is true? That day.. when we all went on the trip not only did some people make us crash a lot more happened but I don't manage to remember the rest either but I do remember what happened to every single one of us and trust me we all are still here .."

Ryan didn't say a word but was shocked to what regie had told him. Is it true? Are all his friends ok and still living life? That day, did everyone survive? Then if they did why did they tell him all them lies?

"Listen bro I have no idea why everyone been lying to us all I know is that  we need to discover the truth or else we won't be able to feel freedom."

"Your right bro.. let's finally destroy them lies."

Regie and Ryan shook hands than parted their on ways. Once Ryan got home he decided to interrogate his parents but there wasn't much of a help they avoided most of the questions.

From Regies side he did the same and same thing they didn't say much so he decided to investigate somewhere else and that is the hospital where they all ended up at.