Part 3

"Holly we need to go visit yanis this is my fault" kev says as you laugh "yeah ok let me get dressed" you say looking through your wardrobe you out on some cargo pants with a crop top and white airforces you wipe off the smudged mascara from under your eye and grab your school bag and some mascara before walking out.

There's a long awkward drive to the hospital but you get there and walk into Yanis's room "hey man it's kev v and holly" kev says "yeah I'm paralyzed not blind" he says as you hold in your laughter "look we just wanted to say how uh really sorry w...

There's a long awkward drive to the hospital but you get there and walk into Yanis's room "hey man it's kev v and holly" kev says "yeah I'm paralyzed not blind" he says as you hold in your laughter "look we just wanted to say how uh really sorry we are for what happened to you really really really sorry" kev says as you cut him off "sorry the way any good neighbour would be" you say "got any Greek in you" he asks "Greek no no I'm not sure maybe yeah yeah probably I don't know" kev says as you pat his arm "bye" you say walking out but stopping at the door "feel better soon" you say walking out you feel your phone buzz in your back pocket you pull it out to see carl on your phone you remember what you said last night and freeze as v and kev walk behind you "what am I gunna tell Debbie" you freeze and say "what do you mean" kev asks "I need to go" you say running out you walk to school with a cigarette in your mouth planing on avoiding Carl all day. You steal a bike out of someone's front yard and ride it to school before talking to some girls "hey yo holly I've been missing you" Carl says as you turn around "you hardly know me Carl" you say slowly turning around "I know you from my dreams" he says as you look at him "you have gotta leave me alone Debbie will freak" you say "ignore her I e done nothing but love you" he says as the girl from math yesterday turns around "why you trying to play hard when you're nothing but a white boy playing dress up" Dominique asks as she walks off "bye Carl" you say as her puts his arm around you "Carl" Debbie says as Carl kisses you "Fiona's pregnant and I want the whole family to talk her into keeping it you in" Debbie says while Carl kisses you you both turn your heads and look her her as she looks you dead in the eyes "no white girl I don't know you" Carl says turning around as Debbie gives you a dirty look and walks off the head calls Carl into his office as you run after Debbie "I'm sorry" you say as she budges passed you you walk to the toilets you spend the whole day bunking in the toilets you sit on the bathroom floor not crying but just fiddling with your phone in your fingers. You walk out at lunch and down the stairs "ay yo holly I want you to be my baby it's your heart your soul and body that I seek" he says as you slowly turn around "yeah ok" you say walking off you keep your head down low you walk to the other toilets to see loads of girls including Debbie in line you walk passed everyone you climb over the top to see on two people fucking "get out" you say as they unlock the door and walk out you spend the rest of the day in there before seeing dom outside "hey holly I haven't seen you all day" she says as you look at her "oh yeah skipping" you say walking to get a bike "wanna hang" she asks "yeah my place" you ask "ok" she says as you both walk to your house "hey kev v this is dom" you say walking in "where's Debbie" v asks "pissed at me cuz I'm dating Carl" you say walking upstairs you before v or kev can shout an hour later you hear a knock at the door "stay here" you say walking down to see carl talking to kev "holly in" cark asks "nope" kev says "she's right there" Carl says as you walk to the sofa you hear Carl say the n word in front of v as she laughs and kev grabs a bat Carl runs off as you walk back upstairs "I need to go" dom says after an hour "ok bye" you say at the door as she walks out.