Chapter 5: SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!!

Chapter 5

Image- Rori's outfit

So its been a week into the new school year and the first week is usually the easiest, getting familiar with classes and teachers. Also through out the week I've found out that Samantha is in a lot of my classes and thankfully so are my friends. The new guy is also in some of my classes.

The new guy.

When I saw him walking down the hall way to his locker, there was something about him. It was really weird. I felt a connection somehow like I knew him. What I noticed first were his eyes. They looked so familiar but I didn't know why. His black hair in a perfect due, his hands in his jean's pocket. There was just something about him...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I've been thinking about what I'm going to tell my friends about Aurora, and today, Monday, after school I'm going to tell them everything.

"Hey Elena, Victoria! Are you guys free this afternoon?" I hoped they weren't busy but I wish they were at the same time.

"Yeah I'm free. Why?" Answers Victoria, Elena nodding next to her.

"I'll tell you when you come over later. Is 4:30 alright?"

Both said 4:30 was alright. I was really really nervous. What would they think? What would they say? Would they even say anything? Well I guess I'll find out soon enough.

All different kind of thoughts flashes through my mind as I walked home. I haven't even noticed I was already at my front porch. I checked if the door was unlocked and it wasn't so I took my keys out and opened it.

My mom was playing with little Rori on the living room floor.

"Hi mom! Hi Rori!" Rori's eyes instantly lighted up. And then I got a weird feeling but I brushed it off.

"Come here my baby girl! Come here! I've missed you!" I cooed at her while taking her from my mother's arm's.

"Mom in about... an hour Elena and Victoria are coming." I said to my mom pausing to check my cellphone for the time.

"You're telling them about Aroura?"

"Yeah I am" I sighed looking at Rori.

"I'm sure they will understand all of this. Don't worry about it, they're your best friends." My mom reassured me.

"I sure hope so."

"OK now hurry eat so you have time to get ready to meet them!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After finishing eating I checked my phone. It was 4 o'clock. Elena and Victoria would be here soon and knowing them, they'll probably be here earlier than 4 o'clock.

Walking up the stairs with Rori in my arms I knew exactly the perfect outfit for her! I wanted her to look beautiful!

After I finished changing her I walked to my room and set Rori in her play pen and went to my closet to pick out what to wear myself. I settled with skinny jeans, my favorite top and some Vans. And for my hair I just put it up on a messy bun.

While walking down the stairs I checked my phone it was 4:20 and then I heard the doorbell ring. They're here and so is all the nervousness from before.

"Hi guys." I greeted my friends letting them in.

"Hi Faye!" They both said at the same time.

"Who's this beautiful lady?" Cooed Victoria while Elena giggled at her comment.

"Her name is Aroura and I've been meaning to tell you about her." They gave me confused looks and I continued talking. "I found her cry behind a tree in the first days of August. I couldn't leave her I became too attached to her so I adopted her." I told him the whole story.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" Questioned Elena.

"I don't know.I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner."

"Oh Faye... We understand." Said Victoria

"Really? Are you sure?" I said letting out a sigh of relief.

"Yeah we're sure. Now... can I hold Aroura? SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!!" Said Elena almost yelling out the last part.

"Absolutely!" I said laughing. I'm glad they understood.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Sooooo...... I finally updated... I am sooooooooo sorry I took like FOREVER to update. I've been really busy but I updated now so that's all that matters. I don't really like this chapter I'm not really THAT proud of it but it's what it is. Excuse the typos and I hope to update soon. I would also like to hear your opinion on the book like if I should change something or if something doesn't make sense. That would help me out on the next chapters. Also don't forget to follow comment and vote! And also to keep reading!
Byeee!!!!