Chapter 1

"You will always be my star." Oliver said as he cupped Evelyn's cheeks, he leaned in causing her to flinch, "Come on Oliver, you know-" he paused before putting his hand around my waist "I don't think you understand what I'm saying Evelyn, I don't care about everyone else." Oliver slowly left soft kisses along her jawline and neck, "You- You're just drunk Oliver, ple-" Evelyn said pushing him away.

"See my hands." Oliver said as he put one around her neck, "I'll- I'll-" He soon Burst out into laughter.

"What the- OLIVER!!" The production team whined on misery, "We only have 7 hours left Oliver, if you keep laughing at this scene we going to end up doing this till tomorrow morning!" Violet said rolling her eyes and folding her arms. "it's fucking cringe!" Oliver replied in his defense, "If someone said They would put one hand on m-" "Shut the fuck up and START! OLIVER YOU KEEP COMPLAINING!!" "If you don't do it right this time, I'm going to-" "We staring in 10!" The production team members whined.

"See these hands." Oliver said as he put his hand around Evelyn's neck, and snaked the other around her waist pulling her close. "I'll end up putting one around your neck and another in your panties princess." He leaned in as he left kissed on her Collar bone, Evelyn wrapped her hands around his neck before smirking, "I'm- let's get you home Oliver." Evelyn said before pulling him out of the pool and into the party house. She wrapped a towel around herself and Oliver.

"Ooo~ where might you be going?" A familiar voice asked, Evelyn turned around and was soon face to face with a curly haired boy, Hudson ,her best friend boyfriend. "Home Hudson, where's Brie?!" Evelyn said as her facial expressions was soon replaced with a concerned one. "She is gone to the bathroo- ohh heyy Oliver? You know what- wait-" Hudson said trying to act sober but it was obvious as his body language and slurs between his words was visible.

"Ohh no!" Evelyn said an she realized that she couldn't drive and her bestfriend was currently throwing up in the bathroom. "what's wrong princess?" Oliver asked pouting, "I don't know how to drive." Evelyn replied as she pulled her car keys out of her back. "As I said Princess, you don't need a driver's license to ride me." Oliver replied walking closer to her.

"And that's ...it!" The producer, Benjamin yelled smiling. "Why you so happy?" Violet asked curiously. "well- tonight I will be able to have 5 hours of sleep instead of 2." He replied happily. "Not particularly." Hudson replied. "We ended this episode but we need to give teasers for the next. Plus 'Olileyne' shippers are complaining that they aren't getting smoky scenes." He added, and Violet nodded in agreement. "But next episode is during the day- and in- another city." Brie said pointing at her script. "I feel like I'm forgetting something." Everlyn thought to herself as she looked at the dark sky.

Everyone soon came to an agreement to start recording the next morning. Although, Oliver didn't really agree with this arrangement. "Heyyy, Evelyn?" He said as a little grin grew across his face. "yes, Oliver?" Brie replied as she turned around. "I just- Let me take you home!" He said as he locked eyes with her. "I- I don't think you asking me the correct way-" Evelyn replied knitting her eyebrows. "It's just- come I'll explain-" Evelyn stopped causing  him to turn around. "We in towels." She said pointing towards her towel.

"Ahhh" Oliver replied as his cheeks soon heated up.  "Pl-okay!" He let go of her hand before walking to his bag. After getting dressed he sat on the bench patiently waiting for Evelyn. As soon as she came towards him he got up walking to his car.

"Soooo, what you living to do?" Oliver asked as he start the car. "I-I Don't understand your question." Evelyn replied slowly. Oliver looked down before releasing a heavy sigh. "It's okay, I'm sorry." He said before the car was filled with a awkward silence.

As they were driving, Evelyn looked over at Oliver, having flashbacks of the pool scene. "Do you workout, Oliver?" She asked as she played around with her fingers. "Yess!" He replied before looking over at her, "Why do you ask, are you perhaps referring to my-" a small smirk soon covered Oliver's face. "Nooo! I- why would I look at- Your abs- hot- well- I mean- you have veins on your hands. So I thought-" Oliver burst out laughing at Evelyn's face ,as her cheeks started heating up.

The air soon became comforting as the two engaged in a conversation. "Do you have siblings?" Oliver asked as he stopped the car ,now looking at Evelyn. "Yes, I have a twin brother." She replied before looking outside, "This isn't my house-" she said looking around. "I just wanted to- We could stop for food and-" Oliver replied getting out of the car. "No, my family is waiting for me. I need to-" Evelyn replied pulling him back into the car. "I'll buy then food." Oliver argued back. .

"Thanks." Evelyn replied before messaging her parents and walking in. They ordered the food and sat at a table by the window. "The clouds are so comforting, especially when the sky is covered with warm orange-red colour." Evelyn said as she took out a note book. "I agree, but I prefer when the sky is clear, that way I can stargaze." Oliver replied as he took out his phone showing Evelyn a picture of stars. "Who is that?" Evelyn asked as she pointed a little girl wearing a pink floral dress. "My baby cousin." Oliver replied before excusing himself to the bathroom. went to the bathroom. "Order 446" they called, being as stubborn as she is, Evelyn walked up to the til and payed for all the food,even though they had a debate on who should pay and Oliver won. She walked back to their table and sat down waiting for Oliver.

While waiting for Oliver, Evelyn felt a vibration between her legs. She got up her chair and picked up her phone as she had been sitting on it. Without looking at the caller Id she answered the call.

"hello?"
"Evelyn! Are you really- why didn't you call me ??"  Her classmate Amber argued.
"excuse me?" Evelyn replied with a hint of uncertainty in her voice.
"I just saw the new video dispatch released, were you and Oliver reall-" she started off...

As Evelyn was about to reply Oliver walked back. "Let's go ,it's getting late now." Evelyn looked up and nodded before ending the call as she knew her family was waiting for her. The car ride was filled with a rather comfortable air.

Amber Pov

Sitting in her room, Amber started overthinking. Was Oliver and Evelyn really a thing? Or was Oliver and Violet a thing. Evelyn is often shipped with Hudson ,and Cole ,but everyone felt that she should be with Oliver. It's as if the chemistry was ...too real to be fake.

Amber closed her eyes before picturing Oliver and picking up her paint brush. "I might as well just- paint Oliver." She said before smiling and picking up her paint palate. She closed her eyes once more before putting her paint brush in the paint and painting.

The room was filled with silence, as she was dedicated into making his face perfect. His Cold grey eyes, Rose red cheeks, pink lips, and long eye lashes were painted so well, you would think that it was from a museum, she slowly slid it along his Jawline, as she outlined it. His facial features were so soft and delicate. She moved to his neck and painted a warm cosy Jacket.

When done painting, she put it on her dresser and went to bed.

Her painting: