AUTHOR NOTE - Upcoming Chapter Plots/Story Tone/Questions

Hello All 

Apologies that this isn't a new chapter, but just wanted to leave a quick update to say that I'm not dead nor is this story discontinued. I know I haven't updated the story in over a year, but some events forced me to take a back step from Wattpad. 

All I can say is that the next chapter is about 40-50% finished and I'm aiming to have it posted by the end of the month. This will be the last chapter in Nate's 'training' arc before the story takes off fully. I apologise for having spent so much time on these 'training' chapters, but I wanted to flesh the story and Nate out a bit before the story took off on its own. 

Furthermore, I also took time away from this story because several of the chapters I have planned in the future kind of started to break away from the 'comedic' elements of this story and into darker plots and themes. But rather than drive myself mad over it, I thought it would be better to ask YOU guys - would you rather see a somewhat darker story in HERO HOUSEKEEPER? Or do you prefer the lighter and more comical tone? Is the story even 'funny' enough to be considered a comedy? 
Regardless of the answer, the story will inevitably take some darker turns as we flesh out a SECRET HIDDEN SUBPLOT within the story and we look back on Nate's backstory, but I am trying, for the most part, to keep the story light - due to the fact I've already written some dark fanfics. 

Anyways, please leave you answers in the comments, along with any questions or critiques you have about the story going forward. If you have any DC Comics characters and/or villains you would like to see make a cameo, please don't be afraid to list them too. 

Anywho, to prove that I have been hard at work planning this story, I have a list of the synopses of some upcoming chapters. Do be warned that there might be spoilers in the list and that while these chapters are planned, they may not happen in the order listed below: 

NATE GETS SUPER-TRAINING! (Pt. 2/2)

The Teen Titans deal with a situation on the Mason-Dixie Line as Nate continues his training with Robin. But when one of the Titans is compromised, Nate finds himself putting his training to the test much sooner than expected! 

THORNS AND ROSES 

It's almost Valentine's Day in San Francisco and everyone at Titans Tower has a special someone to spend the day with - except for Nate. 
But just as Nate gives up on finding a Valentine, he inadvertently saves a girl from a group of muggers, earning her (somewhat obsessive) adoration in the process. 
Will our humble housekeeper find love? Or does this rose have thorns? 

MXYMUM EFFORT!

When members of the Teen Titans and Justice League alike are attacked by an unknown enemy, Nate and the remaining Titans must venture into a twisted reality of cartoons, reality shows and sitcoms to save their friends.
Will Nate and the others succeed? Or will fiction overtake their reality?

DEMANDS OF A DEMIGOD

Cassie reflects on her time as Wonder Girl, the legacy of her mantle, and her duty as an Amazon while dealing with the resurgence of Wonder Woman's archnemesis - THE CHEETAH!

ROUND ROBIN

The new team rotation puts Titans Tower in an uproar as Damien, the new Robin, attempts to assert his 'superiority' over everyone else, putting him in conflict with Nate.
Will Nate be able to manage Damien's antics? Or will the new Robin rule the roost?

'NOTHER SIDE OF NATE

With crime in San Francisco at an unusual low, many of the Titans have been feeling listless.
Taking this time to hone their skills and abilities, Impulse and Gar are told to hone their investigative skills. Their source of investigation? Nate Wallis' personal life!
Will their investigation yield anything interesting about their housekeeper's private life? Or will their 'sleuthing' damage their relationship with Nate for good?

ORIGIN STORY(?)

Celebrating his second year as the housekeeper of Titans Tower, Nate reflects on the series of events that led to him joining the Teen Titans.
What series of events brought Nate to San Francisco? How did he get into contact with the Titans? But most importantly - what is the 'Topless Incident' that caused the feud between Nate and Arrowette? 

The rest of the chapters have MAJOR spoilers for the story ahead, so those aren't listed, but hopefully the ones mentioned above will keep you reading.
Thank you all for your continued support and I will see you all when the next chapter is uploaded. 

Thank You 
- Kai-Shiro