Chapter 15: Finally

Jenny's POV

I don't really know what to think. My mind is literally blocking. Lynch is involved in a murder. Luke too. They may go in jail. What am I going to do then?

I glance at Lynch and Luke who are eating their slices pizza. I have no idea how they can be so calm. I'm confused.

Suddenly I hear how the front door unlocks and then opens.

"Hey, kids!" Big Momma smiles at us.

The boys look up at her and wave hands. Lynch opens his mouth to say something "Hel..." but the food that he is chewing falls on the ground "...lo..." he murmurs trying to smile and even more pizza falls on the floor.

"Don't talk with full mouth, idiot!" Luke laughs punching lightly Lynch's shoulder.

The woman just rolls eyes "Clean this." she glances at Lynch and then goes in the kitchen.

Hope, who was with her, closes the door and looks at us "Hi." she giggles waving to us.

"He..." more food falls from Lynch's mouth on the floor.

"Just stop talking, dude!" Luke rolls eyes slapping the back of his friend's neck.

Hope giggles again and goes to the kitchen too closing the door after herself.

I've already eaten and I'm full now. I decide to go upstairs and rest a little. I literally stodged myself. This was too much for me. I slowly stand up from the coach and walk upstairs to Lynch's room.

I hop on his bed and try to relax. But only my body is resting, my mind just can't stop working. I close eyes. My life has become a real life drama. It's like a movie or a book. Every moment happens something interesting but dangerous. I feel like an actress but all the feelings are real. This is my reality now. I lost my virginity on a unknown rapist with who I fell in love later. Now I can't live without him but it turns out that he is a killer who isn't actually killer because he shot the real killer. Oh my God! This is so freaking weird!

"We are finally all alone and able to do it." a raspy voice speaks.

I open eyes already knowing who it is. A smirk grows on my face "Lynch."

He lays on the bed next to me "Jen."

I climb on top of him and lean closer to his face "Lynch."

"Jenny."

"Ross." I whisper making him to smile.

We are staring at each other. I can feel his hands traveling down my body to my ass.

"I don't want anybody else except me to touch you." he whispers making me laugh.

"Why?"

"Because you are mine."

"I'm yours." I giggle and back away from his face.

I place my hands on his bare chest. I can't believe that this is really happening. It's like a dream. My fingers seems so cold touching his warm soft skin. My hands slowly move down his abs to the zip of his jeans and unzip them. I slide my hand in his pants and under his boxers and glance at his face. His eyes are closed. Ready for me to please him, I guess.

I touch something hard, really hard. And long, really long. Jerry. This makes me smirk. I quickly pull down his jeans along with his underwear revealing his... What the hell?! It's really big! It's enormous! I can't understand how this monster managed to slide...down there. You know exactly what I mean. Don't make me say it. It sounds disgusting.

I look at Lynch only to see him leaning on his elbows and staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow. It's creepy to stare at someone while he isn't watching. Oh, now I understand how he feels when I do it. Ops! My mistake.

"Do you have any ideas what to do now?"

I don't have any ideas what to do now "I have many ideas what to do now."

I don't even know why I said this. I really don't know. But I'm going to improvise.

"Close your eyes and lay back." I say.

"Why?"

"Because I say it."

Lynch just rolls eyes playfully and lays on the bed stretching his arms.

"Now close your eyes and don't open them."

"Are you serious, Jen?"

"Just do it."

I hear him mumbling something but finally he decides to cover his eyes with hands.

Now it's my turn to do what am I supposed to do.

I close my eyes and slowly start to lean in closer to his member. My lips touched his tip softly. Well, it isn't that bad. Actually I like it. My tongue slides out of my mouth and licks the top. Then again and again and again. But I'm sure that this isn't enough for Lynch. My mouth opens slowly and takes the whole tip in. I'm quiet worried. What if I hurt him with my teeth. My head goes even downer taking more and more. But it is already near my tonsils. I think I'm gonna throw up. I quickly back away not thinking that I may scratch it. And guess what! I do! But guess what again! He likes it. I hear a quiet moan escaping his mouth. I glance up at him only to see him biting his bottom lip. So Lynch like it fast? Okay, let's do it fast.

I set myself on top of him. I'm sitting on his chest and I feel his hard breathing. I'm about to suck it again when Lynch's hands move on my thighs. I turn my head towards him and giggle.

"Stand up." he mumbles trying to push me of his body.

I bite my bottom lip. What I did wrong? I follow his every move with my eyes. He rids of his jeans and boxers which were lowered to his knees until now. I had to get them off when I put them down. Anyways.

Okay, to be honest I'm a little bit disgusted and nervous to look down at his, uh, let's say tool, his tool. Don't get me wrong. It's just that I have never did this. I feel strange staring there.

Suddenly Lynch looks up and our eyes meet. He giggles. I think he probably knows that I am quite nervous. It's obvious. I'm literally shaking.

"Pants down, hands up." Lynch's raspy voice sounds so deep and sexy but the words he said... He said the same thing the night we met.

Ah, that's awful! I need to get these memories out of my head.

At the next moment Lynch is walking towards me. He comes closer and closer when he finally stops centimeters away from me. His eyes are staring down at me while I'm looking straight, at his bare tattooed chest. I place my cold hand on his soft warm skin. I still can feel his gaze on me but that doesn't bother me anymore. One of his tattoos takes my attention. It is a flame. Yellow, orange and red are mixed to make it look more realistic. Under the flame there is a inscription We were a perfect match. Maybe that's why we burnt out. I glance up at him only to see him biting his bottom lip. I place my other hand on his chest. His heart beats are so slow unlike mines. I may die from heart attack. I literally forget how to breath.

Finally we are going to do it...