7 | Dual Battle! Lucario and Charizard versus Greninja and Pikachu!

After we healed our pokemon after the incident, we...didn't walk anywhere as a matter of fact. The moment I got my Pokemon healed...I could never truly hear the end of it.

Ash: "Y/N! Your party is fully healed! Heh, what do you say we have a Pokemon Battle!" Ash asked me, I look at him and Pikachu who seem cocky but yet confident.

Lucario and I look at each other as I could tell that he was itching for a fight. With him fully being healed too, I've been restricting his freedom in fights as of now, after all, I'm still trying to find out how to get back home.

Clemont: "Ash! I wouldn't want to spark a fight with him. His battle techniques and IQ are beyond anything I've seen!" Clemont vouches for me, as Lucario seems to show off me as a trainer towards Pikachu and Braixen, I could only realize...

What was so brilliant about my battle techniques and IQ?! All I did was spam potions and items until I won!

And realizing now that the anime world doesn't have a true "concept" of potions, I couldn't use that mid-battle. It would look weird! Might make it look like I was cheating!

Serena: "I don't know Ash...I wouldn't want to start spars with an opponent who has history to back it up..." Serena reassures, but this just hypes up Ash even more. Does he feel like he can win against me in some way?

Ash: "This just motivates me even more! Not only that, but I get to be stronger too! C'mon Y/N...please?" He begs, I look away as I was a bit discomforted about it. I couldn't reveal my full team just yet, what if it comes back to bite me in the future?

Plus, I'm not trying to startle my team by letting them fight as soon as they became healed...no.

But since Ash won't stop begging about it, I'm going to have to give him the worst beatdown of his life. He'll remember that I'M the best trainer when it's all said and done.

Y/N: "Okay..."

Ash: "Yeah! Let's go-"

Y/N: "But on two conditions. One, it will only be a dual battle. And 2, no mega evolutions." I say, Ash takes in the words carefully, and nods.

To be honest, I kind of just made up the second condition in a heartbeat. I wasn't sure if Ash had a mega evolution, guessing he had a charizard back then, but since my introduction probably changed the course of history, I had no choice but to throw that in there.

Ash: "No mega evolutions? You are saying that like...wait...you have one?!" Ash asks quickly before I nod, this makes Ash smile even more before taking us outside.

Before I could even settle down, and pay attention to the enviroment, we were already on green plains, as far as we could see. There was the occasional pokestop, which from where we came from, but it only took us 10 minutes to reach here.

Ash: "Hah! Let's do this! Pikachu! Greninja! I choose you!" He calls out! Pikachu races onto the field as Greninja emerges from his pokeball. As they get ready, I could tell they too, were itching for a good and challenging fight.

I begin to think on who do I want to select, I couldn't risk Lucario, because after all he's my partner. My true power unit on the team. Of course, they've fought along him, but fighting against him is a whole different thing!

First things first, I threw out my pokeball, and realized what I had just threw. Expecting Gardevoir to come out...

An enormous roar could be heard and a spew of fire could be seen erupting from a Pokémon's mouth. Very large in size and also a orange-scaled Pokémon to add onto the description. This wasn't no Gardevoir...