The Visit? (3)

Once I was outside, I've realized I have no one to drop me off back home.

Blitz' van is towed and he's missing?

So that just leaves me with one option. Walking.

Well it shouldn't be that bad, I only live like 10-15 minutes from here.

I start walking down the sidewalk.

After like 7 minutes into the walk, some alcoholic was on the street.

"Hey baby~"

"You're drunk, go home." I say walking past him.

"Whatever you say. *burp*" the guy said.

He then went on to the road.

What a idiot..even though I did that too.

However, some van began driving on the wrong side of the road.

I'm thinking it's Blitz, he would only blast rock music.

So I hold my thumb up hoping for a ride.

The van slowly slowed down and pulled over to me.

"Hey Blitz! Roll down your window." I say knocking on his window.

The window rolls down only for it to be VEROSIKA?

"Hey y/n! Need a ride?" She said.

"Are you kidding me?!" I shout.

"What? Is this about us ditching you? Did Loona tell you that? Damn it. I was thinking that you...." And she goes on and on.

Wait, I don't even think Verosika knows my name. Nor Loona's?

Maybe it's just a hallucination. Hopefully.

I rub my eyes and she's still her?

Maybe that was just a dumb thing to do.

"Quick question," I say interrupting her, "Are you really Blitz?"

"The fuck is going on with your mind? Of course I am." She says.

"Ok then prove it." I say crossing my arms.

"I don't know how to prove anything but I've got the feeling that Millie pegs Moxxie. It's weird but it's just the feeling I get. And also-"

"Okay! That's enough, I'm convinced you're the real Blitzo." I say cutting him off.

"Good, now just jump in the back." Blitz says.

After like 2 minutes, Blitz just ran over the drunk guy from earlier even though he wasn't in the way but this is hell so not much of a big deal.

"Hey from earlier, you said you ditched me." I say. "Did you guys seriously leave me when I thought we were still working?!"

"Oh shit, I was hoping you'd forget that." Blitz or Verosika said. It's hard to say when you're hallucinating her but actually talking to Blitz.

"Next time you leave me, actually tell me so I don't waste 10 minutes waiting." I say annoyed.

"Gotcha."

(timeskip)

Blitz dropped me off at my apartment. The last thing he said was don't be late for work tomorrow.

But it's 8 pm right now so I still have a lot of time to waste.

I change into some shorts and a t-shirt and jump on my bed. I start going on my phone and the thing that caught my attention was that the guy from earlier made it onto the news.

They usually don't care about the local deaths happening but why would they share this one?

Maybe they just needed a new topic.

And then the doorbell rang.

I just got in the comfortable position too. Ugh.

I walk to the door and peek through the peek hole only to see Blitz again. What does he want this time?

I open the door and say, "Why are you here? I already got the idea. Work is at 7 am, don't be late. Now goodbye."

I shut the door but it was stopped by his foot. He then let himself in forcefully.

"What the hell? I'm sorta busy right now." I say trying to stop him.

Instead he grabs my hand and pulls my waist toward him.

"You're making me uncomfortable Blitz.." I say.

"Oh rabbit~ I'm not Blitzo. Have you been thinking about him all this time?" Some woman's voice said.

"Wait, you're Verosika?" I say confused.

OK, THE THING IS THAT WHEN BLITZ PULLED OVER, YOU WERE HALLUCINATING THAT BLITZO WAS VEROSIKA SO YOU JUST GOT USED TO IT. And when Blitz dropped you off, he left. HES GONE. So the person at the door is the actual VEROSIKA. I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS CONFUSING SO MIGHT AS WELL INFORM YOU.

"Mhm~"

"That's totally confusing. But please let go of my hand. this is uncomfy." I say.

"Whatever you say~"

She lets go of my hand and waist.

"Now, could you explain what you're doing here? And how you found out where I lived?" I asked.

"The first question can't be answered. The second is that I've been following you guys, well not me exactly. Just some person I hired." Verosika said.

"Next level on being a creep, don't you think?" I say.

"Y'know when I first saw you, you were just a nobody. A cute nobody." Verosika said hanging up her fur coat.

Well that kinda hurts.

"The second time I saw you, you were just even more cuter!" She said walking over to me.

I don't even know what to say to that.

"But now, I don't know how to explain how perfect you are!" She said still walking.

"If you were to even lay a finger on me, what would Blitz think? He cares for his employees, well sometimes." I say.

"He can suck a dick." She said finally stopping in front of me.

"Are you in rabbit? Or not~" Verosika said grabbing my chin.

I nodded.

AND THEN YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, SORRY I DUNNO HOW TO WRITE SMUT.