Chapter 1: About Time

All of the things to come happened because i got hungry.

*Y/N'S POV*

I woke up to the gentle rocking of the ship and agressive growling of my stomach. I walked to the main deck of the Jolly Rodger, my dad's ship, to sneak food from Smee's cabin. Then I saw him. A body floating in the water, the way kids at pools do when they pretend to be dead. But this wasn't pretend. I'd like to say I was calm and collected.

I screamed bloody murder.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing yelling at this time of night?" my said growling as he stumbled out of bed. Then he saw the body. "MEN ALL HAND ON DECK, MAN OVERBOARD!" The crew ran on to deck and pulled the body on deck.

The body turns out to be a boy. He sputtered and coughed up water. I rushed to his side, "Hey, hey you okay?" He look up and brushed his wet hair out of his face, "Yeah, I'm alright, I'm Baelfire, but you can call me Bae," he said coughing out the last remains of water.

I smiled. "Well I'm Y/n, welcome aboard the Jolly Rodger!"

A few weeks go by and Bae and I become closer every day. We were on the main deck practicing our sword work around midnight, the only time I could hold anything sharp without my dad treating me like a child.

I swiped at him cutting him on his forearm, drawing blood. "Bae!" I lowered my sword "Y/n i'm good i swear!" He swatted at me cutting me at the same place i cut him.

"oops!" He laughed in a fake evil laugh. We sat down to cool off before going to bed. He stood up to leave when I got the courage to ask him something that had been bothering me. "Bae, are we friends?"

He looked at me shocked, " Of course, I'd say best friends, we'll even have the matching scars to prove it!" I laughed, "Sorry i've never really had friends before!" "Me neither, so i think it's about time we both had one!"

"About time," I smiled, he smiled back.

*BAE'S POV*
I was relieved and surprised when Y/n asked me that question. I had been wondering the same thing. Weeks go by and we become inseparable. Anytime there's a storm you can bet we are together, sleeping together(but not like THAT). She has become like my family.

One night Hook comes rushing in Y/n'a room looking worried. "What is it dad?" Y/n asks concerned. "The lost boys saw Bae and are coming to get him." I'm pretty sure I looked like I was about to pee my pants. "So i'll need you two to hide in a secret space, I can't let them find Y/n either, i'm worried what they would to a girl." He rushed us to the secret space and we heard everything the Lost Boys said.

When they left, Hook let us out. "Ok we have to be a lot more cautious now that they think we're harboring Bae," he said thinking everything through. "If they come for Bae, I'll slit their throats," Y/n said harshly. Her eyes started to glow, the way they did when she loses her temper about to unleash her magic. "Hey, hey calm down we're all good." I said as i was the only one who could calm her down. Her eyes dimmed and she let s deep breath out, "you're right, we're safe." We both smiled.

"We'll night to you both," the captain said. "Night, dad." "Night Captain!"

*?? POV*
I looked through my telescope and saw a boy through a porthole, but i also saw another young figure that I couldn't make out. "Pan, I think that they have two boys on deck," I say to my leader and best mate. "Oh," Pan raises an eyebrow, "If the captain won't give us one boy, we'll have to take both."