Taken

-Y/N'S POV-

  "A boy, HE has a PaRtIcUlAR interest in," I mocked one of the lost boys who had come on board.  Bae cracked up with laughter, falling to the floor hitting his head, making me laugh. "I can't believe they didn't find us," Bae exclaimed, "if Peter Pan 'knows everything'," he joked.  More fits of laughter.

  The slammed open, and a tall dark figure stepped in saying, " Peter Pan never fails!"  I couldn't tell who was screaming more, me or Bae. "Gotcha!" my father doubled over with laughter.  "UGH," I huffed, " that was not funny." I felt my eyes glow. "Y/n calm, it's ok," Bae comforted. My eyes dimmed. No one knows why but when I feel angry or threatened my eyes glow right before I lose control of my magic, which also no one knows how I got or can control. Bae is the only one who can calm me down. "Thanks Bae." "Don't mention it." I smiled, I really do have a great best friend.

-KILLIAN'S POV-
a/n: drinking ahead

My daughter and Bae resumed to make fun of the lost boys, especially the one called Felix, so I took this as an opportunity to tell them about Felix. "Bae, y/n, I think you both need to learn about Felix," I said taking a swig of rum. "Who?" they said in perfect timing. "Felix, Pan's right hand man."

-BAE'S POV-

After Killian warned us about Felix and Pan, we went up on the sky deck to eat. That when Killian and i had our fight, afterwards I went below deck with y/n and we talked. "I think i need to leave the ship," I said sadly. She thought. "I don't want you to go but if that the best for you, then we both go." I couldn't let her do that, but I was too afraid to say other wise.

We started packing, I went on ahead as she need to find her stash of daggers. I went up and Killian was there. We talked and then some one jumped aboard.

A lost boy

He grabbed me, and I screamed at Killian about how he was just like my father. Just before the burlap sack was put over my head, I saw y/n burst through the door, coming on deck. "BAE!" she tried to run to me but Killian and some of the other crew members held her back. "I WILL FIND YOU." she screamed.

The sack was ripped on to my, leaving the world black.

-FELIX'S POV-

As I was taking the boy, some one burst through the door. A girl? Damn, I hadn't seen a girl in a long time, and she was quite attractive and very angry. She screamed at Bae, and I knew Pan would be overjoyed when he found out Killian had hidden a girl on board for years! I chuckled, " Damn, we'll have get  her next." The boy beside me, Bae was it, elbowed me in the stomach, unamused at my comment. I grunted smacking him hard. I looked back, and the girls eyes were glowing, and the whole crew was holding her back. Killian was obviously worried because I had spotted the girl. I winked at her and she rolled her eyes and glared at me, and yelled one last time. "Bae, I will come get you, I will save you," I jumped. The boy turned back even though he couldn't see her, he yelled. " I'll be fine!" Then Killian grabbed her and pulled her below deck, but not before she could send one more nasty glare in my and the lost boys direction. She seemed nice. Pan was going freak out.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 18, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

All Your Fault  (Reader x Felix) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें