19/3/2022-20/3/2022

Ok, so I woke up and I remembered this dream and O MY LORD it was beautiful.

Ok, so there was this friend group. They were very close and had been friends since they were kids. They grew up together and they were now teenagers around 15 years old I think. 

And there was this one girl in the dream and I will give her a name now because I didn't catch the name, I guess I'll call her Eden, and one day she stumbled on a glyff in the woods, IDK why Idk how but she did. And she touched it of course bc why not and got cot cursed. 

Once a month she would turn into a bear, and at the beginning, when she was in her bear form she was still conscious, but as time passed she got less and less control over it and she became monstrous and killed everything in her path.

But of course, a part of the group found out about the bear form when it was still not dangerous, and bc these people had been together for their whole lives they were like family. And they stick together so they helped her. But as the bear got bloodthirster the people of their town wanted to hunt the creature that was killing their sheep and that soon also would kill persons. 

So the whole group built an underground fort  under one an old building tha nobody dared to enter bc they thought it was hunted. And they lived there for multiple years. They also built a very big, secure and safe cage for Eden if she became the bear. 

The problem with the transformation was that it wasn't like a regular time. Like how werewolves transform at a full moon. And most of the time Eden would feel it coming herself, but sometimes she wouldn't. 

So it happened multiple times that she transformed and accidentally killed someone from the group. But they couldn't do anything about it bc it wasn't Eden's fault.

Of course, she felt very bad about it and she just wanted to die, but their friends couldn't live without her. 

See, the town was a very religious town and they thought Eden was a pawn of the devil himself. They were constantly looking for her. The boss of the rebellion was a very rich man, who used his power for this religion in the wrong ways, and a lot of people suffered because of that. They didn't have enough money, they starved, they got sick, and couldn't afford medicine. 

And Eden's group rebelled against them, she was the leader of them and was also the strategic mind. Without her, everyone would suffer and the rebellion would be dead. 

But to be sure Eden had ordered them to make a new room, a room with explosions for if she got out one more time, she would be killed. She could simply not handle the guilt of the death of another one of her friends. 

So 3 years passed and Eden struggled a lot more with the bear, but she also developed feelings for one girl in their group,  I'll name her Lois. Lois also had feelings for Eden but they were too afraid to tell each other. 

But one of the other rebellion members had a younger brother, and he had seen them on a mission and followed them back to the hideout. He demanded to join the rebellion or he would expose them. He didn't know about Eden yet and before they could tell him she was transforming. They got her into her 'sanctuary' safely and the day was saved.

But a few months before that one part of the group had found a way to cure Eden's curse and they had finally found it somewhere far away from the town. They were underway with the cure so that she could finally be free. 

BUT THIS LITTLE BITCH OF A LIL BRO HAD OPENED EDEN'S DOOR. 

And the big bro was there too and he knew that Eden wouldn't want to have the guilt of the death of that kid. 

So they got to the explosion room and Eden was about to meet her end. 

The room was a round white room and she had already half-turned back to her human form. And when she got conscious and knew she was in the room she just smiled. She sat down and looked around as if it was a bright summer day with a beautiful sky. And then a video started playing. It was a video that they had made 3 years ago. It started with memories from their early innocent childhood years to when they were 15. Then every one of the group had some time to talk. 

It was a goodbye video. And at the end, it was Lois' turn to speak. She had a beautiful speech and at the end, she said: we all love you so much Eden, but now it's time to say goodbye. (in a sweet tone, not an evil one)

And Eden just smiled and nodded bc she had excepted her death from the beginning. 

And then, just when they returned to the city with the cure, a boom could be heard.

And that's when I woke up. 

Broo I think I'll make this a book ahhaha