Episode 36: The Tornado Takes Flight

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog, a student on my path toward becoming a pro hero! Things have been pretty calm ever since my friends and I stopped Eggman and send the Death Egg crashing. Now we're moving into our new dorms at UA and getting ready for our next adventure!"

Since the last episode, Sonic and the rest of Class 1-A have since moved into their dorms and gotten adjusted to living there. Sonic wakes up and gets ready to start his day. He walks into the common area where he meets up with his friends.

Sonic: *yawns* Morning fellas.

Deku: Oh! Good morning Sonic.

Kirishima: What's happenin' bro?

Mina: Oh man, the beds are so comfy here. It's like lying on a marshmallow.

Kirishima: I slept pretty good too.

Sonic: Yeah, this place isn't so bad, except there's not a whole lot to do.

Deku: Well, we still have plenty of time 'til school actually starts again. Whaddya feel like doing?

Sonic: I dunno, something fun I guess.

Just then, a very exhausted Kaminari walks in.

Kaminari: *yawns* Hey guys.

Sonic: Well somebody stayed up all night.

Kaminari: Yeah, I was up late last night coming up with upgrades for our hero gear.

Sonic notices one of the blueprints he's holding.

Sonic: Hey, whatcha got there?

Kaminari: Oh this? Just some of the blueprints for a few of the ideas I came up with. Here, take a look.

Kaminari lays out the blueprint on the table revealing the layout for some new gear, new sneakers for Sonic, and some kind of plane.

Sonic: *whistle*

Deku: Woah! You came up with these! That's so awesome Kaminari!

Kaminari: Aw gee thanks Midoriya.

Mina: Hey, is that, some kinda plane?

Kaminari: Yeah, I figured that we could use some kinda air travel if Robotnik ever attacks again. Plus, I just think it looks cool!

Kirishima: Well sure, but where the heck would we even get the parts to build something like that?

Sonic: Hmmm... oh hey, I just remembered! We still have the rocket right?

Deku: The one Yaoyorozu made for you guys?

Sonic: Yeah that's the one! Denki, could you build off of that?

Kaminari: Oh hey, that could work!

Transition to them finding the rocket in the shambles after its fight to and from the Death Egg.

Sonic: Well that pretty much figures.

Kaminari: Uhhh... I can work with this...

The rocket falls apart some more.

Kaminari: *sigh* Okay, we MIGHT need some help with this.

Deku: Oh hey! I think I know someone who could help!

Transition to the group knocking on the door of a student from 1-B.

Kirishima: You sure this is a good idea, Midobro?