Chapter 7

"What are you doing?"

She smirks to herself at how he climbed into bed with her, instantly pulling her into his body and humming in appreciation.

"It's almost time to get up"

"So I thought I would come in for some morning cuddles before I have to get the kids up"

"You should know I dont cuddle"

She curled her body into him anyway and he laughed into the back of her head, planting a soft kiss there.

"You should probably go"

"That would mean leaving you though"

She turned around in his arms and cupped his face in her hands, she immediately hooked a leg over his body and they just kissed, her fingertips raking through his hair as she deepens the kiss, smirking into his lips as she felt his fingers hook around her underwear and she moans softly into his lips before pulling away to catch her breath.

"We shouldn't"

"I'll be quick"

"You, Adrian, are never quick"

The feeling of his fingers brushing the inside of her thighs was making her tempted so she attached her lips to his, he worked on deepening the kiss whilst sliding her underwear down her legs.

"This feels highly wrong doing this with your youngest literally in the room next door"

She lets out a breath and he cups her cheek and they knock their foreheads together gently.

"We dont have to if it makes you feel uncomfortable"

"I think I will be the judge of that"

It wasnt long before her lips were on his again, she was pulling at some old joggers he decided to wear to bed and smirked down between their bodies and removed the remaining clothes they had on. Fletch shifted on top of her, appreciating how her hair was splayed out around her head.

"Get on with it"

She raises an eyebrow as she raised her hips towards him, he rolled his eyes and pushed into her knowing they didnt really have time for the relentless foreplay.

"I was just admiring how beautiful you look"

"Shut up"

She squeezes her legs around him and he smirks at her, she moans softly at him grinding his hips against her. They both knew this probably wouldnt last long.

"Fletch"

"You seem to like saying my name a lot during sex"

"It's the effect you have on me"

He wasnt sure if it was a joke or not, but he smirked at her comment anyway. Watching her eyes half-shut in front of him confirmed that she was likely close, gently he snaked his hand down between her legs and she gasped slightly before putting her lips on his again, using her arms to pull him in closer to her body not that he could get any closer.

"Fuck!"

He was taken by surprise at her body trembling under his so he nuzzled into her neck and rocked against her before letting out a loan moan into the side of her neck, appreciating her fingernails gliding over the skin of his back as he let go and collapsed on top of her.

-CS-

"Fletch, wake up!"

He was brought out of his sleep almost instantly, she rolled her eyes at his overly sleepy expression before smirking at both of their naked bodies pressed together.