Important message!

Okay, I will be taking a break from these weird ass ships that are from the Harry Potter fandom. I mean, why will the makes these?

That's the problem with the fandom with making these kinds of ships that make no sense(don't even say, Tomarry doesn't neither. I'm a big fan of that ship!) It's even worse, when people ship Dobby with Harry's sock like the Fuck?

I'm not going to say anymore since it's actually scaring the crap out of me.

The only reason that I did this was too rewrite the whole thing but as an positive thing instead negative thing since the last time that I react to these ships were from me literally attacking people for liking and i didn't realize what I did was wrong. I apologize for literally attacking people for liking this. It was unfair of me for doing so, also at the time, I wasn't respecting others opinions of what type of ships they like.

I know that I'm late to the react of how I was acting and it was inappropriate of me for behaving like that! My actions weren't the best since it was negative of how other wouldn't appreciate being attacked for liking something that they can't control and now I realize of bad of a person I was at the time.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have publish it in the first place. But now I'm doing again, but this time with more positive vibes of how I think of the ships with careful steps of what I say.

Now I found this picture last night, and I wanted to share with you guys. Anyways, have a good day or night or eventing or afternoon.

Bye! 👋🏻