A special wedding and sweet 16 (Part 6)

*While the appetizers are being served*

Celery: So, Fiorella, who planned this sweet 16 for you?

Fiorella: My parents did. They've always done this tradition to mark the beginning of spring here at the grand hall.

Carrot: So, how is your boyfriend doing?

Fiorella: He's doing well. Right now he's talking to Sean and Jet.

Sunspot: *Squeaks and points to the Jet and then the appetizers*

Celery: You want Jet to try the appetizers?

*Meanwhile with Jet*

Jet: *Notices that Sunspot is missing while talking to Sean and Atticus*. Wait? Where's Sunspot?

Atticus: He's probably helping my girlfriend serve the appetizers. It's 5:40 PM by the way.

Sean: The meals might take about an hour before everyone's done with their appetizers.

Jet: Okay, Sean. I can see Sydney and Mindy getting their food.

*In the line while Fiorella helps with the food*

Fiorella: What would you guys like to eat?

Jet: Definitely Spring rolls.

Sean: How about some fresh Spring rolls.

Atticus: *Gets a fresh Spring roll and a fried Spring roll*.

*Later at the tables while Jet, Sean, Sydney, Mindy, Sunspot, Fiorella, and Atticus are eating*.

Jet: *Brings his food to the table* So, Fiorella, what's so special about your birthday being on the first day of spring?

Fiorella: Well Jet, the first day of spring changes for some years, but my family always celebrates it on March 20th since that's usually when spring begins officially.

Atticus: It's also special that your brother's wedding is today too. I'm sure each occasion has a special part to it.

Mindy: Yep! I remember seeing a witch flying across the moon on one Halloween night and a flying pumpkin with raining candy on another Halloween night.

Sunspot: *Shows Fiorella the photos*

Fiorella: Wow! I can't believe I'm seeing a lot of special things on an extra special day. Pinch me Sunspot!

Sunspot: *Pinches Fiorella*

Fiorella: Ow! I didn't mean that literally Sunspot!

*Meanwhile with the other Bortronians...*

Carrot: These spring rolls are very tasty and spring-like.

Lettuce: *Tries eating a spring roll but ends up teething on it*.

Celery: These are definitely Fiorella's favorite appetizers. Even the ravioli and other pastas are going to be good.

Federico Pischetti: The pastas are expected to be ready by 6:15 PM.

Rosalia: In the meantime, you can dance.

Arugula: *Whispers into Fiorella's ear*

Fiorella: *Announces* There are some special folk dances that Arugula and her sister would like to perform. You can dance if you'd like so come on.

Arugula: *To the Bortronian pets* The music.

Arugula and Eruca: *Do Bortronian folk dancing in the dance area as the audience watches, while finishing up their appetizers*.