Day 1

Another day at Han's Hospital everything was in place as always.

Dear diary hello mama, It's been to many years hope you are doing well. I am doing fine I am 22 this year. I am reading a great book called "A way again" it's about 2 people a child and a mother The child got token away from his family as he slept to wake up and find that he never left he is still in his bed and the childs mother would kiss him and tell the boy he was only dreaming... Sometimes I imagine myself as the child that never got tooken away I shook my head to get the bad thoughts away...any mama Today I took my daily meds for today and sat at group as planned began Doctor Han is going to speak. The man with the grey hair That's Doctor Han he's the boss of the "prison" some might say but this is all I have so I am grateful even tho they do let us read I love to read books it's as close I can feel of being normal but bright days comes with clear sky's as you always say. Yixuan smiled to himself I have to go now mom Wo zhen de hen ai ni 😊🤗 I must go now group is about to start Until next time mama.

"Hello everyone great for day to start a new chapter" Mr. Owen greeted.

Zhou Yixaun
I already pulled out my notebook and pencil ready to write notes for knowledge and new comers people like to make fun of me calling me nerd or geek or fag I just like to learn could never go wrong with some good books they might shock you.

"Today I am your head doctor Han Seungwoo your nurse for today and night is Nurse Shineon
Please I expect good behavior for someone more then most Seungwoo Said eyeying a blonde boy listening to music with his head down, Let's get started...
Nurse Shineon gave me some medicine and left. " How have you been Mr. Zhou?" " I've been good Doctor Han I've been reading and writing on paper a lot like you said." Yixaun said excitedly. " That's great" Doc. Han Said writing in his notes. " What is your mood Yixaun? Doc. Han asked. " I feel pretty good today thanks for asking. I went to group and learned so many things Yixaun said excitedly.