chapter 3

Rosies pov

Seth? Seth is my brother...he'll understand...right? "Okay...you got me there." I told Randy. "Yeah..maybe we should just keep it a secret until we're ready?" He asked. "Um...Yeah! I think that's a good idea....It's better than Seth killing us..right?" I asked. "I guess so." He said. "Hey...so..you wanna come to the gym with me?" He asked. "Sure! Just let me get some gym clothes." I said. I wore (the outfit above...btw I know I already used it in the other story..but don't judge! Lol!) And put a ponytail on. We headed to the gym,but it wasn't an ordinary gym. As soon as we got there I entered and saw a huge ring. "Umm... Randy...are you sure this is a gym?" I asked. "If it wasn't would it have weights and other exercising equipment?" He asked. "Well...of course every gym has that...but does every gym have that?" I asked as I pointed to the ring. "No..only wrestling gyms." He said while laughing. I loved his laugh. He was so nice to me. Seth just hasn't seen the real Randy Orton. I started to walk over to the weights when I got stopped by Randy."you're not going to try out the ring?" He asked." Hell no!" I said. "C'mon I'll go easy on you." He said pleading me to fight him. The funny thing was that he didn't know I used to wrestle. I stopped when I started dating Danny since I didn't want anyone to find out I had over ten bruises on each leg. "Fine! Just don't cry when I win." I said whispering the last part. He didn't hear me ,but I could tell he was trying to figure out what I said. We locked up and I kick dropped him. He fell and looked at me with a confused look on his face. "What?" I asked. "How can you do that?" He asked." Simple...I've wrestled mostly all my life..Well..until I started dating Danny." I said. "Well...you're pretty good." He said. "Thanks! You're not too bad yourself!" I said and he gave me a look. "So...if you could..you would wrestle again?" He asked. "Well...it depends..I mean....I don't know." I said."Oh.." He said. "Well...maybe...if I could then maybe I would.." I said. "Then why don't you talk to Mr.McMahon about it?" He asked. "Woah...I can't just 'talk to Mr McMahon' and think he's just gonna put me in like that." I said. "Well...then I'll do it." He said. I did wanna wrestle, but I'm not sure of it though. I mean maybe I would but it's hard. My dad used to teach me..then he passed and Seth started to teach me. I love Seth, but sometimes he would act like a douchebag. I mean..Sure he's the wwe champion,but next week at extreme rules...when he goes against Randy in a steel cage.....I'm rooting for Randy! I can't wait to see who's going to win! "Hey....Randy?" I asked shyly. "Yeah?"'he asked. "If I wrestle....Will you train me?" I asked. "Sure sweetheart! I mean...how hard could it be?" He asked and I blushed when he called me sweetheart. "Thank you." I said. "No problem! I'd do anything for you." He said. I felt my face getting hot.
Randys pov

She went to lift weights and all I could do was stare at her beautiful body. I had to take it slow...considering the past she had. I just wanted to kiss her sweet soft lips. I know that when she's ready I'll have her,but the only problem is...Seth. Seth thinks I'll hurt her but I wouldn't think of it...I just like her too much to do that. I guess I have to start getting ready for next week. I hope I can beat Seth ....especially without the RKO.
Hey people!! I'm so sorry for not updating!!! : (
I hope you enjoy the book. I love to write for you guys!!! Trust me.....I get soooo excited when I see that I get more reads and votes!!!! Please keep reading and voting!!! : )