☕️chapter 11☕️

Y/n POV:

(It was the next day and I still had that weird feeling in my stomach; so I decided to call in sick, they said shota's out of the hospital so he's probably going teach anyway. Today's my day off and i'm going to spend it watching (f/s) and eating (f/f) until this bad stomach feeling go's away.)

••••••••The next day••••••••••••••

The bad stomach feeling still hasn't gone away and don't want to take another day off; so I guess i'll just have to deal with it for the day, when I got to the school I saw a purple haired kid in the hallway with cuts on his hands and a purple bruises on his face, I'll have a look into his file later to make sure he's feeling okay. first period I have Izuku midorya for a daily check in, he's been working very hard lately.

As first period arrives I bring Izuku into my office, but he keeps muttering under his breath and it creeps me out. " ms.(L/n) how does your quirk work" um Izuku this isn't about me, " right sorry" no it's fine; so how have you been feeling this past week " I've been training a lot with all might, so i'd say pretty tired" aren't you all might's successor, The green haired boy looked at me in shock like I just shouted his secret, " h-how do you know" I just pay attention a lot; after that was over I had some free time so I decided to look for the purple haired kids file.

Hitoshi Shinso
class 1–c
quirk: mind control

Hitoshi Shinso class 1–c quirk: mind control

———————-Mini time skip—————————

We were on lunch break and I wanted to ask the other teachers what they know about shinso, most of the teachers were sitting in the teachers lounge talking to each other. Do any of you guys know anything about Hitoshi Shinso, " uh no why" well he came in with bruises and cuts so I want to make sure everything's okay with him.