Part 3

"I'm about to pass out from reading all of this." I mumbled something faintly while holding my head in my hands.

"I just found out that Mr. Jeon assigned you this task on your first day. Oh hello my name is Irene, nice to meet you." said the person sitting next to my desk.

"My name is Y/N, great to meet you too. Yeah, I had no idea he turned out to be a somewhat... cruel boss." I replied slowly.

"Mr. Jeon smeared the rare stone because I'm sure he recognized enormous promise in you."

She said it with a chuckle.

"However, this is known to as torture. If I think like this a lot, I get hungry quickly." We suddenly heard an unexpected voice behind the desk.

"So you're hungry now because the task I gave you was cruel?" he said, his voice menacing.

We both immediately sat up straight and appeared to resume to our separate activities.

"Why are you silent, Y/N? And please, Irene, don't interfere with this kid's work. Leave her to finish it on her own." Jeon Jungkook stated.

"Y/N?" he asked again.

"Okay, sir, I'll take care of it right away." i answered. Fortunately, after I responded, he went back to his room right away. Because I was careless, my first day of work almost turned out to be a disaster.

---Office Cafetaria---

I were instantly impressed by the design and facilities when I arrived at the office cafeteria with Irene. There is a wide variety of meals options. The place is perfect for relaxing and chatting.

Other employees were still visible because we arrived early. I headed straight to the bakery area because I wanted simple food this time, whereas Irene went to the heavy food section. I grabbed two pieces of pastry bread while walking out to fetch some guava juice. But when I saw the sliced fruit, I knew I had to add some strawberries, grapes, and an orange right away. I didn't realize there was someone behind me because I was too excited to choose fruits. I was suddenly startled with a menacing aura.

"Wow, it turns out you eat a lot less than you think. Thankfully, it appears that you will be OK if you are necessary to finish my assignment." He made fun of her.

"You seem to be putting so much pressure on Y/N, Jeon," Taehyung, who was standing beside him, said.

"Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim, good afternoon. I couldn't stand the sight of a lot of fruit, so I unintentionally ate a lot of it." Making excuses, I said.

"Don't worry, there will be plenty of food in our office, so don't be shy." Taehyung responded.

As he walked away, he remarked, "Yeah, it's fantastic now that it's just you who's special."

"Huh? I'm sorry, Y/N, maybe his brain is a little foggy right now, so he's a little sensitive. Please excuse me, Jungkook, please wait for me." Taehyung yelled as he followed Jungkook.

I just wanted to make a small complaint, but the person quickly disappeared. Why does he keep bothering me, even though I haven't done anything to upset him since our first meeting until I started working here.

"Y/N! let's eat." Irene called me.

"Oh yes, just a moment." I answered her.

Miele and her friend approached me as soon as we sat down.

She grinned and said, "Hey Y/N!"

"Come in, Miele! Oh, this is Irene, one of my division's friends. During the interview, this is Miele, a friend of mine." I stated.