𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋: 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

|Julian May Gaulden|

Julian stabbed the knife inside his principal behind his school. he was mad because the man tried to suspend him.

He gasped as blood came out his mouth and neck. Julian grabbed his legs and put him inside the school dumpster.

A student came and saw Julian with blood stain on his mask, hands and clothes. and ran away to warn the other about this.

He ditched the mask and hid on the side of the building as teacher and students came. and then walked around like he wasn't there.

''I saw the killer, I tried to grab the knife but he cut me''. he put on a fake surprised face and everyone believed him looking around.

Chloe, of his classmates looked him and down. she never really liked him after he denied her bad at last year prom.

Anyone who was there would say he went to far. but that's what he was. that's what his parents caused when he was born.

His mom and dad would fight and hit each other every day. it happened while she was pregnant and knocked some thing around his brain.

He wasn't a regular person his thinking and mindset was different from everyone else. he couldn't feel. sadness or mercy. just anger.

Julian put his black hoodie over his head going back to class. he was really quiet just thinking and looking for another victim.

''Please be kind and nice to our new student. selana, she just transferred from new york!'' The teacher happily said.

He lifted his head off his desk and stared her down. she had a dark blue shirt with khaki pants and a side swoop ponytail.

''Hey yall, i'm just in this school to learn. no drama. no boyfriends. or beef''. She clapped her hands with a strong smile and sat down.

''This a ratchet ass school, you sure about allat shit you just said shawt?'' Selana froze staring at in his soul-less eyes.'

Before she could respond chole and Kalyn took her and started having a conversation. he needed to join their lil group.

''You see Julian he a fucking weirdo'' Chole said in disgust . her friend joined in ''A fine weirdo. I mean shit he could hit dis''.

''Don't come talking shit about him. you still salty he turned you down?''. Jasmine one of Julian friends stood up defending him.

''Wassup bitch. like you wanna throw down?'' Chole said putting her lemon braids in a pony tail and holding her fist up to fight.

''GIRLS. GIRLS.GIRLS. HEY YOU STOP RECORDING'' the overwhelmed teach yelled trying to break up the fight. both girls were doing damage.

''ou that's a big ass knot yea hoe I'm about action''.