CHAPTER 3: SANGEET OR SARAH KE GEET..

Vishal pov 

"so, I want you to come to Chennai there and pick me up, but before that, i have to do something," Sarah said then i went to Chennai because Sarah wanted me there.. and i can not say no to her because she gives me her puppy eye look.. but wait why I am going? why i am caring so much about her? she is just a person who i met on a train when I was coming to goa.

but I can not just break anyone's trust right? 

sarah pov

"This guy has come to Chennai, but he is not here? i mean what it problem! he is always that type of guy who wants to be alone, but why? maybe he thinks no one will be a friend of him.. but i wanna be a friend! but this Vishal is soo grumpy!" i was saying to myself then i saw Dhruv Vishal friend who works at a boutique yes the same boutique where i met vishal for the second time, then I saw my ex-boyfriend he was shocked to see me i give him a smile before he could say anything aunty pulled him away because he has to be near to the bride.

"i will be the first girlfriend who is happy at their ex-boyfriend's wedding," I said as I took my saree and tugged it 

Jai pov

her boyfriend was feeling so sad but Sarah was enjoying her dancing, Dhruv when he saw this he called Vishal and asked her to come when he asked what happened Dhruv told that Sarah is dancing at her boyfriend's wedding and she is being a very rowdy girl and she is dancing Vishal understood she somewhat taking revenge from her boyfriend, so Vishal got ready and went there.

Sarah saw Vishal she got happy and did "Nazar na lage" pose 

sarah pov

Vishal came inside and he came to me he took my shoulder and pulled me aside i somehow managed to pull out. i took my hand out and said "what are you doing you do not have any shame to touch a girl like that?" "oh sorry, Mrs princess..  what were you doing? dancing in your ex boyfriend wedding! i mean he must feel bad right.." vishal said then i he was somewhat lost.

jai pov

flashback

Vishal!" shanaya shouted. Vishal who was dancing looked at her and smiled and he  came and hugged me. "thanks for coming!" shanaya said. "no need to thank you! can we talk?" Vishal said. "yes say."

"actually tomorrow i am going to Goa forever!" Vishal shouted due to loud music. shanaya wide my eyes in shock, "i am happy for you Vishal" shanaya said. " thank you thank you, shanaya can you complete my one wish?" Vishal said.

"yes?"shanaya said

"can we go for a drive?" Vishal said "oh okay, "shanaya said and we both were handing towards the car.

flashback over

vishal pov

"what happened" i heard sarah saying "nothing.. lets go back home" i said as i turned around and started walking away.. during the whole car drive i was just thinking about a the wedding, how i danced on abhi wedding and aisha wedding.. and remembering that makes me went through the mistake i have done..

Sarah pov

"are you okay vishal?" i asked but he did not answer "Vishal, i am sorry na" i said because vishal was looking very upset "what is there to be sorry about sarah, you did nothing wrong" vishal said without looking at me 

"wait what?"