~ Chapter 6: Jafar's Demise ~

In the throne room, Jafar and Abis Mal are celebrating their so-called victory.

"Now that my revenge is complete that is one little matter left to resolve." Jafar said.

"Yes! The wish!" Abis Mal smiled in glee.

"Indeed. You will now wish me free of this wretched lamp!"

Abis Mal snatches Jafar's lamp away from him.

"No! My wish! You have what you wanted, now it's my turn!"

"But you don't need to waste your third wish. You want the sunken treasure of the Mayor's Court? It's yours!"

Jafar conjures up the sunken ship from earlier. The moment it hits the floor, gold coins spill out and Mal, giggling like a little schoolgirl, runs over to it. Meanwhile, Genie, disguised as a wooden version of Ariel stretches his arm towards Mal and tries to grab the lamp, but misses.

"Yes, yes, yes! Yes! I love it! I love it! Silver! Lots and lots of it! Oh, I'm so emotional!"

Genie poofs back to the others, who are hiding behind one of the columns. He shrugs his shoulders.

"Then this means I could have more stuff?" Abis Mal asked.

Jafar conjures up a table with an enormous ruby on it.

"I always wanted one of these!"

Mal puts Jafar's lamp on the throne, and he runs over to it.

"Nice! More! More!"

Jafar dejectedly conjures up more treasure, as Mal gets more and more emotional. Genie stretches his hand, dodging the treasure as it appears and is almost at Jafar's lamp, but his hand is ultimately smashed by a golden eagle statue. Meanwhile, Jasmine, Razoul, and the Sultan try to sneak in.

"Oh, dear!" Sultan gasped.

They immediately double back, evading another treasure chest as it falls towards them.

"Now, if that's obscenely excessive enough, maybe you'd care to grant my freedom." Jafar seethed through his teeth.

"What? Oh, yes, right. Wish he was free. Sure fact, yes."

Mal goes to where he put Jafar's lamp, not noticing Abu trying to grab it.

"I wish for Jafar to be..."

Our heroes silently gasp, anticipating their impending doom, but he swiftly reconsiders.

"But wait."

They breathes a relieved sigh.

Abis Mal looks smugly at Jafar..

"How do I know that these facts won't disappear once I set him free?"

"The more pressing question is, how will you stay alive if you don't?!"

"But, but you said genies can't murder! You said that!"

As he's speaking, Abu suddenly appears from behind the throne to try and grab the lamp.

"You'd be surprised what you can live through. What?!"

Jafar notices him. Abu screeches in alarm, and grabs Jafar's lamp.

"What? Hey!" Abis Mal exclaimed.

Aladdin and Y/N with True suddenly bursts out with Abu and Abis Mal, as they grab the lamp.

"I'll take that!" Aladdin said.

"My lamp! Gimme! Mine! Gimme!" Abis Mal demanded.

"The street rat? Yet alive? NoooooOOOO!!!!"