11. Oh dear...

"Hey Ben... Can I go to the isle real quick? I need to talk to Harry's sister Harriette." Evie said as she walked into his office.
"Is everything okay?"
"Yes and no... I can't explain..."
"Sounds serious and important... I got a better idea, both of Harry's sisters will be brought to Auradon."
"Ben that's amazing!"
He smiled and he spoke the truth.

Harriette and Cj arrived in Auradon a few hours later.
"Hey girls!" Evie said with a fake smile.
"How did you get us off the isle?" Harriette asked.
"Like I said, I'm friends with the king. Cj, Harry is at the campus. You won't miss it." Evie said and Cj smiled before running off.
"You're holding something back." Harriette said with narrowed eyes.
"I need to talk to you."
"And there's the angle."
"Please? I was planning to go to the isle to talk to you but Ben decided to get both of you off the isle instead."
"Okay, sounds like you're desperate."
"You know of the whole thing with me and Harry needing to get a child as proof for the isle that we're loyal to eachother and stuff?"
"...yes. where are you going with this?"
"I got a miscarriage, twice. So I went to the hospital to get things checked out and... I can't have kids... How am I supposed to tell Harry and what do I do? What if the isle would still break out in war!"
Harriette grabbed Evie's shoulders and looked at her right in the eye.
"Girl, breathe." she said sternly and Evie did take a deep breath.
"Harry really loves you, he'll be there for you but you gotta be honest with him." Harriette said and Evie nodded.
"For the isle... I can't make promises about that..."
"You think I should go there and tell things to my mom?"
"Eh.... I don't know if that's such a good idea.... Even if you would, Harry would come with you. And no way that Cj and I would stay behind." Harriette ssid and Evie knew she was speaking the truth.
"Why and where would you two stay behind?" Harry asked as he walked to the two girls with Cj on his shoulders.
"And you're getting too big for being up there..." Harry mumbled to Cj as he put her down.
"You might as well tell him now Evie..." Harriette whispered and Harry looked at Evie.
"Is everything okay...?"
"No... By far no..." Evie said and she felt tears burn behind her eyes.
Harry walked to her and put his hands on Evie's cheeks.
"Hey... what's wrong...?"
"I mess everything up..." Evie cried softly and Harriette decided this was a good moment to explore Auradon with Cj.
"W- what do you mean?" Harry asked as he lifted Evie's chin.
"...I can't get kids, I went to the hospital again... I got another miscarriage..." Evie said softly and she burried her face in Harry's chest.
Harry wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on top of Evie's head.
"Sh... It's okay..." he mumbled softly as Evie started sobbing softly.
"I'm sorry Blueberry..." Harry said softly and he looked at Evie.
"...what about the isle? They wanted us to get a child as proof of all of this and I-?!"
"Slow down... We should talk to our parents perhaps... But first I wanna make sure that you are okay, alright?"
Evie hugged Harry and let out a sigh.
"Why are you being so sweet?"
"Because I love you and you're stuck with me." Harry said with a small smile and Evie chuckled softly.
"I love you too Harry."
"Good. Now, when do you think dear king Ben will let us go to the isle?"
"Hopefully not any day soon..."
"Okay, how about this... You show me around for a bit here in Auradon, since all I know so far is that giant hall thingy and the campus... Then we can take your mind off things."
"What about you?"
"What do you mean?"
"What do you think of me never being able to give us a child?"
"As long as I have you... I'm willing to lose so much more..."
Evie's eyes filled themselves with tears again and Harry placed a kiss on her cheek.
"Like I said, you're stuck with me... no matter what."
"And I'm so damn thankful for that..." Evie said with a small smile.