[6]

i think i should tell you something ’

----

"huh what is it?” tian asked sippin his tea

"duean is not my real son" phupha said

"what do you mean he is not your real son?"

" he is my sister son"

" wait , before you continue. may is ask , where is your parents?" tian asked

"my dad die when i was 19 years old."

"your mother?" tian asked again

" she is now at nursery" phupha said smiling as he get up sitting next to tian and start talking

“want to hear something?" phupha asked and tian nod

" My mom and my dad is the real definition of true loves for me . everywhere my dad go , she is there , no matter how hard my dad situation is , she's still with him . not until my dad die because of Heart Attack . She became very lonely . But after a years , she finally let go of everything . Our lives started to spark again when my sister told us that she's getting marriage. My mom smile , her laugh is everything for me . When my sister first anniversary came , The two of them announced that she is pregnant . My mom , i can tell you that she's the happiest . One year after they announced , duean finally appeared in our life . We have a vacation together with duean . One day , a nightmare came.

Duean is just 1 Years and half that time . That night i got a phone call . I thought that she's going to tell that they're gonna be late or something , but instead of saying that they're gonna be late , they will be late forever  . They died . My tears start to falling . My mom fall in shocked . Duean still clueless . After my sister and brother in - law funeral . She started talking alone . When we're eating together , she will prepared five plate . Her condition are getting worse everyday .

One day she almost kill herself . When she tried to kill herself , i feel very sad , why she make me like i don't need her? i brought her to the hospital . She started to shouted at the doctor room. So the doctor suggested that she should be on nursery . At first , i don't want to let her go . I realized that i was selfish that time . I know that im worried . I always came home late beacause of my works . Im afraid that will make her situation worse. So i just let her go "

this is the first time he told someone about his story except for Lin . When he told Tian about this , he feels like tian is his home , the one that he's waiting to enter his life . 

"im sorry , it just come out from my mouth" phupha said wiping his tears

" do you visit her at the nursery?" tian asked

" i did , but she doesn't remember me , at first i don't know why she acted like that. The doctor told me that she's starting to lose her memory . "

"if you're curious if duean knows about this or not. he knows. i told him . last year , i told him when we visited my sister grave ." phupha said staring at Tian beautiful eyes

" im here . with you . from now , i'll take cares of you guys !"

"you sure?"

"im hundred percent sure!"

"thank you" phupha said smiling

phupha knows , he need tian in his life . he knows that duean need him also . what if tian leave him too? the question that's he's thinking right now.

" i should go to sleep , you too..."

" goodnight"

"goodnight too. P’..." tian said walking towards his room

phupha finally found his last piece of happiness . Tian...

-----------

where's duean? he is sleeping . don't wake him up ! that beautiful prince need a good sleep ! 

[cupid’s last wish last ep , how many time they kiss i can't count , i stop counting after two peck . maybe beacuse that kiss too sweet 😭]