2

Thalia POV:-
Dear diary it's been a week since I came back from the dead it's been 27 years since I died and apparently Laura is dead and was killed by Peter who was killed by Derek but came back to life and my older sister Victoria turned into a werewolf by Derek and chose to die as she was a banshee what shocking news it was to hear. And by the way I am in a city called New Orleans it is beautiful it's been a week since I realized that was a vampire, Phoenix and a werewolf all in one fun factit is not so fun to feed on people I recently a turned a  women named Halyey Marshall who said she was a vampire so turning her into a hybrid so not so much fun .

I was walking towards the streets when a bumped into a person to my shock it was Vincent he looked like he had seen a ghost I don't blame him though "how is this possible " said Vince I don't know I said

Vincent POV:-
Thalia is alive I said to myself trying to contain my shock how long have you been alive I said she said for about a week I was loosing my mind so I called Keelin.

Keelin POV:-
I was leaving from the hospital when I got a call from Vincent I picked it up and all he said was Thalia is alive what I yelled he told me to calm down and to meet me at the Bayou.

Third person POV:-
Somewhere in Greece Klaus and Elijah were there and were wondering how was this possible .

Vincent POV:-
Thalia and I meet Keelin in the Bayou who is more than shocked. Do you think Klaus and Elijah are also alive said Keelin and Thalia hissed at the name of Elijah, probably I said if so we need to find them Hope turned into vampire and turned her humanity off  said Keelin who is Hope said Thalia long story I said