Part - 1

Ishqi : Ahaan, can i put my head on your laps?

She looked at him with teary eyes. Her voice made him realise that they are sitting in a bed and he he nodded his head in a yes. While keeping her head on his lap, she started sobbing. He gently carasses her hair and let her to cry out. He didn't know the reason behind her tears, but he want her to calm down. After some time she got up from his hold and looked at his eyes with a sorry face. He was busy in adoring her. He was just wondered that this girl, who always made him crazy by her words, actions even by her presence now is crying, breaking down very badly completely infront of him. He couldn't undestand anything that, what is happening with her. He was angry at her sometime ago but, now he know that something is haunting her by inside. She seemed like worried. When he informed her that they missed their train she relaxed. After that she was silent. She didn't utter a word, didn't irritate him her silence irritated him more than her craziness. He is confused about her. He want to know the truth. Why was she wanted to miss the train? Why she became worried and what is bothering her. He want to know everything about her. About the only one girl who made him Ahaan instead of The Ahaan Veer Malhotra.

Ishqi : sorry... She put her head down.

Ahaan's thought got interrupted by her sorry.

Ahaan :( Actually he didn't know that how to handle her now and this situation.) Ishqi.... ( with a calm voice ) are you okey?

Ahaan made her look at his eyes Now alsi her eyes were wet. Her eyes are speaking many things. Ahaan made her stand and tightly hugged her.

His warmth gave her a kind of comfortness, care, love for which she is searching for a long. She too reciprocated the hugg.

Ahaan : ishqi... Can i ask you some thing? ( with out breaking the hugg )

Ishqi : hmm... She nodded ( her face was buried on his chest )

Ahaan : are you comfortable with me?

Ishqi : haa... Bahot....

By saying this she tightened her hold in his shirt. Ahaan.... Don't leave me for sone time pls.. i need this now.... Please stay like this.... She said with out looking at him.

Ahaan smiled kissed on her hair and starte caressing it.

After sometimes they both came out from the hugg and there was a complete silence. So Ahaan decided to break the ice and at the same time, ishqi too became aware about what is gonna happen next. So she also prepared herself herself to open up all with someone. Some one.... No.. It's not someone it's Ahaan her AVM  naam teen banda mean. A slight smile came on her face.

Ahaan and Ishqi were sitting on the bed, Ahaan is sitting with the help of head baordof the bed. He gently touched Ishqi's hand that made an eye contact between them. And they both smiled.

Ahaan : Ishqi... What was all that...? You can tell me if you are comfortable other wise leave it. I won't force you.... And i promise you that you can believe me... I won't judge you and i won't share your words with anyone.

Ishqi just looked at him. He was totally restless. She know about his care for her. He was always there for her. After some thoughts she decided to speak. She came little close to him and made herself comfortable and took a deep breath.....

Ahaan also got relaxed seeing her efforts to speak or open up with him. He calmly sat there. She slowly started her words.............