Part -3

They started walking by holding hands. After some times Ishqi started talking while looking straight in darkness.Ahaan became too serious. But they didn't stop walking. The cool breeze patted on them.the blackness and the sound of the night sea made them more to that moment.

Avm... Aapko pata hei, mujhe yeh sab bahot pasand hei. Aisa free bird ki tarah without any tension aisa chalna, enjoy karna sab kuch. A sad smile appears on her face. Ahaan didn't say anything he jst heard she continued. Mere parents were too good. They always supported ne. Actually they gave me all these confidence and courage.pr kya karu shayad bhagwaan ko meri khushi pasand nahi aaya hoga. Isliye vo mummy papa ko mujhse cheen liya... Us wakt mei school mei thi... School mei topper hua karti thi ( smiled sarcastically )... She stopped for some time and suddenly turned to him and dragged him by holding his biceps. He got shocked by her sudden action and she made him sit in the near bench. She also sat beside him. She tool her phone and showed him some pictures. A picture of her and a boy with the same age of her  they were in a hugging position in that photo.

While seeing this photo, ahaan got some insecureness and become jealous. And his all expressions didn't go unnoticed by ishqi. Actually she was enjoying his this side. But before ahaan could say something Ishqi shows him more photos of them ( Ishqi and that boy) including his single picture.

Ahaan's pov

I was listening her she had jst started to open herself infront of me. She was little bit hurt no... She was hurt really hurt by remembering about her parents. But suddenly her expression changed and grabbed me to sit in the nearby bench. And started to show some pictures. First time she showed me a single picture of her. She is posing for the photo with a medel. Her happiness, proud everything was clearly visible in that image. I was just looking no... no.. Scanning the photo why??? That i don't know. She then scrolled her photo and showed me a pic of her and a boy. They were in a hugging position. She was very happy while showing me that image. But I didn't like that photo even for an inch. I thought that boy is the worst enemy of mine. I wanted to know that who is that boy. But before i could say something  she showed more pictures of them. But now it is just uncontrollable for me to hold my emotions with in myself.

Ishqi tapped on Ahaan's shoulder. It helped him to came back frm his lala land. But the next moment he snatched her phone and kept it in his pocket.

Ishqi : Avm... Mera phone... What are you doing? Give it back

Ahaan : no.. I will keep this

Ishqi : kyu? Dijiyena.... She asked very cutely

He smiled at her antics but didn't give the phone back

Ahaan : tum kuch bol rahi thi na... Pehle vo complete karo... Then I will return your phone

Ishqi : haa vo to mei kar rahi hu na.. Fir kya huaaa... Kahi aap vahi photo dekhkar jealous to nahi horaha hei.. She controlled her giggles.

Ahaan : jealous? Mein? Noo way... Mein koyi jealous vealous nahi hu... Ok.. Or baat yeh he ki mujhe us ladke ka photo nahi dekhna... Samji...

Ishqi : haa haa pata hei mujhe... Laughed

She got up from that bench and started to walk. Ahaan ran behind her and held her hands. She smiled at him.

Ahaan : vo kon tha ishqi?

Ishqi : kon?

Ahaan : vo.. Vahi jo us photo mei tunhare sath thi.

Ishqi : ooh voo... Voo... Mein aapko kyu batau

Ahaan : Ishqi....

Ishqi : pata hei mujhe mere naam ishqi hei.. Bachpan se pata hei.. Or us bandar bhi aisa hamesha mujhe ishqi Ishqi kehkar mere piche padthe the.

Her expression changed happiness from sad. Ahaan squeezed their hands to give her support.

Ishqi : I wish... I wish vo aaj bhi mere saath hoti to... I miss him.. I miss him a lot...

Tears started to flow from her eyes..

Ishqi : agar vo hoti to mei kabhi aisa akela nahi hoti. Vo haneasha meko khush karti thi.. Hasati thi... Pura pagal tha vo.... Bilkul banda ki tharah....

After saying that ishqi stand there and started to remember something..

Ahaan now became very curious about the boy because he understood that, the boy is very special for ishqi... And Ishqi is very close to him. But somewhere he felt happy because she shared all these to him without any hesitation. That means she believes him.
He actually want to know about that guy but he knew that it's not the right time to ask her about him. So he jst let it n the way......

Precap :  Ishqi.. Where is he now? What       happened to him? Who seperated both of you...................

It's all for today. The next part will come tomorrow or day after tomorrow. 😊 give your comments and love please.....