I am here for you. pt 1

Twice just finished their concert in Norway and were heading back to Seoul, korea. They were exhausted and most of the members were already sleeping in the flight.

Chaeyoung's POV

We were all super tired. Our flight was delayed and it's already dark. We board the flight. I was carrying Mina unnie, cause she had twisted her leg during the show, she rested her face in the Crook of my neck. I could feel her warm breath upon my neck and realised she was sleeping. It felt comfortable.

We boarded the plane, Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie were already fast asleep, Jihyo unnie was checking on the seats and taking care of a phone call. I then saw Sana crying and Tzuyu trying to calm her down. I settled Mina in the seat and went to Tzuyu.

"Yah, Yoda Just confess to Sana already" I told her she looked at me while trying to hide her blushing red face.
"Hey you shortie i- It's not like t- that". She replied.
"Then what is it?' i asked teasing her. She couldn't hide her face which was now red as a Tomato.
"Okay fine, I might tell her what I feel towards her after we reach our dorm, and what about you when are you confessing to Mina unnie?" she asked while raising her eyebrows. My plan backfired on me. "yahh! I will think about it'" I said while rushing back to my seat. I turned back and Saw Tzu hugging Sana again. I smiled seeing my ship sailing, it wasn't official but it soon would be.

I turned my gaze back to the Left side and saw mina hugging my left arm and sleeping peacefully.
On my right side was Dahyun, she slowly tapped my right arm.
"How are things going between Yoda and squirrel?'' she asked in a faint voice.

"Yoda might confess today unnie, it's only you and me left stranded now, we gotta make our moves too" i whispered to her. She shook her head in agreement. She turned towards her crush who was watching a movie and smiled ear to ear.

We three were deeply in love with a Penguin, Squirrel and a living Jokbal...

( Author here guys, hope you enjoyed part one, if yes then do vote for me and leave some positivity in the comments
I would be realising part 2 today.
Hwaiting!!!!)