The meeting (lol no nsfw yet )

(Before i begin i wanna say taht this is an rp i did with a friend SO EXCUSE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHARACTERS. I was ayato 😍)

Thoma was keeping busy by cleaning up the kitchen, before hearing someone enter the estate. He set the cleaning products down and walked towards the entrance, seeing someone who looked oddly like Miss Ayaka, but a boy. "Hello, Miss Ayaka has told me her brother is coming in. Are you her brother?" He asked, slightly fidgeting with his fingers as he looked into his eyes.

Ayato saw the man standing before him, Ayaka probably forgot to tell him that he was here. He simply nodded as a smile curved on his lips. "What an observant young man..May i know your name?" Ayato put on hand on his chin and looking back at him.

He gave a slight bow to him. "It's very nice to meet you sir, my name is Thoma; i'm the housekeeper for this estate. May i help you around?" He gave him a soft, welcoming smile. "Miss Ayaka is out at the moment, so I can help you while she is out."

"Oh, theres really no to do so. Ayaka has been telling me alot about the estate and by her intructions i know my way around. But, i'd be glad if you kept me company for a while. This estate is quite big and it can get lonely.." Ayato bended forwards to Thoma, his smile turning into a small smirk.

He blushed softly, smiling an eyes closed smile at him. "Alright..sounds good to me. I wasn't really cleaning, the estate is extremely clean so uh..I have nothing to really clean. Miss Ayaka is always out, and when she's here..there's not much to talk about. It's nice to have someone else here, it does get quite lonely."

"Then, we mustn't stand here and talk. Let's go do something productive or..fun. I agree with your statement whole heartedly.." He took a few steps towards Thoma and putting his arm around his waist, basically dragging/tagging him along. Ayato then managed to find the tearoom. (Even if it isnt in there, i said its in there.) "Ah! Would you look at that, Why don't we have tea and then..You can tell me more about yourself hm?" Ayato looked down at Thoma in his arm, yet again smiling.

he let out a small shriek as he grabbed his small, thin, huggable waist, walking with him quickly. He went into the tea room and nodded. "Well of course, h-here; i'll go make some tea for us. Anything you'd like specifically?" he asked, standing into the door way.

"Oh please, You may be the housekeeper but please let your formalities down when you're with me. I'll go make us some, you just sit down and relax. You need it most." Ayato put his hands over thomas, gently removing him out the doorway and replacing him with himself. "Now, what would you like, My dear?"

"oh- no sir really it's okay..- ah.." he slightly flinched as he placed his hand on his hand, before relaxing. "dear..? heh..uhm. Maybe Jasmine? Please, and thank you so very much. You're sweet." his face was going pink from the flirting.

"Theres no need to thank me. You're the one doing the work, you must be treated nicely for your actions, darling." Ayato turned his back to thoma as he spoke, preparing the kettle and looking through a few drawers to find the right tea. "So, how is Ayaka hm? Has she been rewarding you for your deeds? Has she been all right?"

"Ayaka is doing well..she rewards me with living here. She feeds me and provides me with everything i would need, that is simply more than enough, i am very great full for her care."

"Ah, im pleased to hear that. Im glad she cares for you." As the tea was being prepared, Ayato walked back to Thoma. He reached down with his hand to pat his head, chuckling slightly. "Ayaka made the right choice to have you has a housekeeper. I should come here more often.."

as he pat his head he smiled. "mm..hehe..thank you for the pat.." he bit his bottom lip as he said that, his face lighting up with joy. "you'd come here more..? i'd love to have you as company, you're very uhm...nice."

"Of course i will..! It'd be a shame to only leave you alone with her. plus.." Ayato put his other hand on Thomas chin and lifted up his head, coming a little closer to his face. "we, could have alot more fun together then you will ever have with Ayaka.." Just as when he wanted to lean closer, he turned back to the tea. "Ah! I almost forgot!" Ayato quickly made his way over to the tea pot and took it off the fire. "This is exactly why i prefer boba over normal tea..hff.."

as he grabbed his chin his face heated up. "fun..? like..what kinda find do you me..-" he squeaked as he went back to make the tea. "Boba? y-you know how to make boba!?" he got all excited, standing up and walking towards him. "i've tried making Miss Ayaka boba many times, but i failed, would you be able to teach me? i'll try my best to listen, i'm a good listener!" he smiled.

"Hm? I thought it was simple to make for every living soul but..maybe thats just me who thinks that mhaha..Of course i can teach you! I'll guide you through every step very carefully." As Ayato poured the tea into the cups, he handed one to Thoma. Then sitting down at the small table that would be enough for just the two of them. "Here, come join my darling. Tell me some more about yourself.."

"i know it's a bit embarrassing..i'm a good cook just not..boba. ahah." he giggled nervously, sitting back down with him. "About myself..we'll. I grew up in Mondstadt and came here to tend. Thought I miss my home, everyone here is quite very kind to me." he hummed, licking his lips as he looked at him. he sat straight up, he was extremely well mannered. "how about you..?"

"Oh? Me? Well..Theres not much to know about me. Though, i am the head of the Kamisato Clan. People always are wondering about what i do next..I always just smile and laugh, then head off. I'm not the type of person to talk quickly. Though i always am polite. And just like ayaka, i grew up here in Inazuma." Ayato yet again chuckled, taking small sips of his tea.

he nodded as he listened to him, before randomly asking.. "what's your favourite animal? what about your favourite colour?-" he asked, taking a drink of his tea. "this is really good..you're good at making this. are you good at making anything else?" he asked.

"Ah, i cook for myself most the time so i know how to prepare stuff over time. My favorite color? Well i think its quite obvious, its blue. The lighter shade then. Darker shades not so much. I'm actually..Quite blessed that i met you." Ayato took Thomas free hand and put it on the table, putting his own hand over thomas. A soft look in his eyes appearing as his thumb rubbed over his hand.

"maybe instead of cooking for yourself, you could cook for me?" he smiled softly, staring at the hand on his own hand. "ah..?" he bit his bottom lip; a cute, blushy little expression on his face. "you..y-your hand.." he stuttered out, he never really stuttered, so this was a surprise.

Hay guys so heres my first chapter half the credits to my friend Oliver !!