第5章

" That is the job..my job being a demon hunter!!!"

Narrator's point of view
The party keep going people dancing , having fun laughing kids playing peple where just having fun!! Meanwhile dolores was sitting in her room avoiding the loudness from down stairs she was relaxing when she hear some a little laughing from far away..this made the red bow girl curious..and nervous the laugh was rather creepy and scary then she hears a familiar voice " I will never let you eat a human here demon!!!" A voice said ' wait..what..??' She thought that voice..it was from y/n the girl she met in the party but..what was shes saying eat..human?? Demon??? Is she protecting the people here??? ' demon..?? Waittt--.. Dont tell me papa's story..oh no..' She thought and looks at the ground nervously "so..it is true..creatures of the night outside encanto was real man..eating..humans ... Are inside the encanto now.." Then she hears y/n voice again "hinokami kagura!!!!" She shout then she cover her ears when she heard a loud screech " i will never let you..That is the job..my occupation being a demon hunter!!!!" She said that made dolores eyes widen "a..demon hunter..??" She cant believe it her papa felix story was true..demons are still living outside the encanto.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Y/n looks at the demons head looking at him with a slight anger " how did you know this place..?? " she ask him the demon just tsked at her " as if i would tell you " he said to her and the demon finally fades away into ashes "rest in peace" she said as she put her katana back in her belt and looks the casita from mile away ' if muzan know about this place.. the people might get endangered...' She thought frowning gritting her teeth as she starts running down the mountain jumping in tree branches ' i hope zenitsu san and inosuke san are doing fine without me..' " i miss you guys.. So much.." She thought before finally jumping in the ground and she looks at the plaza other people was asleep now, she knew that "she need to protect this innocent people" .

**✿❀ ❀✿**

*De la cruz's household*
"Nezuko im home!!" She said as she put down her katana, the wooden box open revealing the small version of her sister , nezuko hums happily and hugs her then suddenly "ohh y/n mija your home? And why are you wearing your uniform?" De la cruz said while cecilia next to her she gasp "big sis nezuko!!!!" She said nezuko looks at her and grow size of an 10 years old and open her arms wanting to hug the girl cecilia giggle and hugs her "papa.." Y/n started " what is it mi mija?" He said to her "i wear this because.. Theres a demon manage to find this place" she trailed off making de la cruz eyes widen " I dont know how..maybe that demon follow you..i need to get out of here..it will bring you and all of the people in encanto endangered because of me..im really.. Really.. Sorry papa..if i didnt been poisoned you all will be at peace-" she was cut off by de la cruz hugging her "shh..its okay mija its not your fault your just trying to do your job dont worry you can go outside encanto and warn your friends its been 4 days your gone..theyre must be worried eere going to be okay mija" he trailed off y/n hugs him back "tomorrow i will go outside--" she was cut off again by an crow flying above her "caww!!! Finally i found you caw!!!!" It was her kasugai crow

"Ha?!! A bird talks!!!!".

**✿❀ ❀✿**

*Morning*

Y/n was out of the de la cruz household , she was walking around the town when she noticed a big painting in the wall ' i guess this is the family madrigal.. Hmm..without mirabel on it.." She thought frowning , 'why would they do that..mirabel is special!!! Shes kind helpfull beautiful especially shes caring!!!! Why wouldnt everyone notice that ' she pout while looking at the wall " y/n!! " she her head to see mirabel "ohh!! Hi mirabel!!!" She waved at the girl then you noticed a boy next to her..'ohh!! Antonio' " how are doing today?? " mirabel starts "ohhh its good!! I just clean the whole de la cruz household then went to trai- i mean go the mountains to get some fresh air!!!" She said while sweatdroping ' aaa!! Be careful mouth!!!' She thought "ohh!!! Thats pretty nice!! Well i hope your not tired , i almost forgot!! Antonio this is y/n my friend , if you dont see her before shes an outsider that means shes not from encanto!! " the look at the h/c haired girl in surprised , "whoaa!!! Im curios whats outside of encanto too!! This is parce!! My cat big cat!!" He said making y/n giggle at his adorable attitude " nice to meet you antonio, and you too parce!!" She smiled " do love animals? " the little boy said to her , she nod "mhm!! In fact i have a kasu- i mean crow pet..well not pet more like a buddy!! Hes not here though he always go outside encanto!!" She said making the boys eyes shine " i wanna meet him " y/n pet his head " You will antonio , i promise " the boy smiled at her " ohh!! Y/n can you take care antonio for a min?? Someone's calling me " y/n nod as mirabel thank her and left " so what you wanna do??" Antonio suddenly look at her ruana " arent girl suppose to wear dress??" He ask her y/n smiled softly at him " well i dont really like to wear dress that much " she said antonio think for a sec then " i remember you now!!!!!!" he said making y/n look at her with a imagination question mark in her head "hmm??" Are you the girl with the red ruana?? The one who talk with my sister dolores? Last night!!!" He said the girl smiled and nods "mhm!! So dolores is your big sister " the boy nod " Last night, Camilo keep staring at you for like more than 5 minutes , he looks so distracted "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Camilo???"
"Mhm!! My other sibling!! " Camilo madrigal" ".

1057words