Cal Jacobs antics

"So Robbie wants me to be his new study buddy." Emma said to Maddy.

"Who the fuck is Robbie." Maddy asked in a serious tone.

"My cousin, remember, the guy with the black hair and blue eyes." Kat groaned, looking up from her phone.

"Oh the cute boy from our calculus class. Emma he seems like the person you would date honestly." Maddy stated.

"Really?" Emma asked in shock, she closed her both and backed them away in her school bag. Maddy only hummed in agreement.

"How's Nate doing?" Kat asked curiously.

"Okay I suppose, he only sent me a text, but it was so cute though. Cassie and I were talking about it before, I think Nate and I are going to try it out again." Kat and Emma looked at her questionably.

"Are you serious?" Emma asked sarcastically.

"What, yeah Nate and I have problems. But that's what couples do, they fight. It's normal." Maddy tried to defend herself.

"Maddy remember that time I told you about there's a spectrum of sexuality and for guys being gay and straight is on either side. There's also a spectrum of arguing on one side and then intending to hurt you on the other side physically. Physical fighting, you guys hit the jackpot on that side." Kat stated.

Maddy looked at the two girls helplessly. "Okay and he apologised."

"Just because he apologised doesn't mean he won't do it again." Emma objected.

"Really, out of all people I excepted you to understand." Maddy argued towards Emma's statement, which only made Emma confused.

"What do you mean I would understand. Fezco has never put his hands on me if that's what you're suggesting." Emma started to argue back.

"That's not what I heard."

"What?" Emma looked at her confused.

"There were rumours going around that the reason you guys broke up is because he would beat you." Kat said quietly, Emma gawked at her. Her eyes about to pop, she was angry.

"That is not even the slightest bit true. Who told you guys this." Emma started to raise her voice.

"Well I heard it from Nate and then he heard it from-" Maddy started to answer but was only cut off from Emma.

"Nate, huh well now you know why you shouldn't be with him. Not only is he a manipulator and abuser, he is also a pathological liar!" Emma yelled.

"Yeah well atleast he isn't a high school dropout drug dealer." Maddy argued as she stood up to face Emma. Emma didn't realise the confidence she had in herself, her tall figure standing over Maddys small frame making her feel inferior.

"He dropped out to become a full time carer for his grandmother and little brother all from the age of twelve. He was the smartest in mathematics, he didn't choose this life." Emma yelled as she took a few closer steps towards Maddy.

"Oh so you are going to stand up for your little boy toy after what he did to Nate. He is in hospital, his nose is broken, he couldn't even see properly. He has a permanent scar on his forehead now because of Fezco." Maddy yelled replicating Emma's footsteps going closer towards her.

"Someone needed to give it to him, he deserved it. I can't believe that you are going to argue with me on this after fucking years of consoling and supporting you after what he has done to you. So yes, if you are going to stand up for your psychotic abusive ex, then I'm going to be standing up for my 'high school drop out dealer' boyfriend." Emma's voice getting louder.