Chapter 1: Two Worlds Meet Up

Once Upon A Time, The Universe Is Filled With Worlds... Floating, With No Guides But Only Guardians That Protects Them.. They Are Filled With People.. Or Civilizations.. Guardians Promised to Each Other to Protect There World With All Might And Strength.

Theodora: How's Your World Leah?

Leah: I Would Say Its In Pretty Good Shape...

Theodora: I See.. Any Good News Contacting Bruno?

Leah: Nope.. Bruno Really Wants To Deal With His World Alone..

Theodora:  As Always...?

Leah: But Got Lucky On Contacting Michael On Planet Earth

As The Two Discuss About How They Can Contact Bruno.. Michael Pop Out Without A Sign.. both are shocked because of how he appeared.. Michael In The Other Hand Watch the Two With A Confusing Face...

Michael: Any Problem?

Leah: God Over the Sky Michael, You Scared Me..

Theodora: You Idiot... Maybe Start... Hmmm I Don't Know, WALKING? And Stop Teleporting?

Michael: Ohh Come-on, Walking Sucks.. Spends Time More Than Teleporting.. Why Cant Just Walking Be Activated Through Flicking Fingers Like Teleporting Does?

Leah: . . . Really, Stop Being Lazy Please?

All 3 of them left and begin their patrol.. While In Earth.. Things Is Going Right... Human Has Just Develop The First Technology To Stop Cancer.. And Other Things.. While Death Is Really Mad About Him Loosing His Toys.. Death.. Really Want Things To Start Dropping Of Humans.. As Of His Last Desperation.. He Planned On Start Dropping Other World Down, Starting With Eatheria..

Meanwhile In Eatheria A Professor And His Assistant Is Researching On The New Virus Name Gea.. A Contagious Disease Causing Numerious Internal Bleeding And Rashes.. Ultimately Killing Them.. Professor Heart Is An Elf.. About 25 Years Old.. His Assistant Doctor Beck Is A Young Men, Who Just Graduated Over Medical School Over 5 Years.. About 21 Years Old.. And Heather.. Professor's Sister.. About 16 Years Old.. Trying And Still In Training...

Professor Heart: Doctor Beck, Please Give Me The First Testing Vaccine For Gea Virus?

Doctor Beck: Here You Go Professor Heart

Heather: I Wo-ould Love To Help Heart.. Bu--

Professor Heart: I Would Love To Sis.. But This is the First Virus We've Encounter And I Do Not Want You To Get Hurt So Please.. Leave

Heather: Please Stop Referring To Me As Heather... Just Call Me Professor Please? C-can You Do That For Me?

Professor Heart: Yes, I Will.. Just L-

As Professor Heart Is About To Be Finished.. The Virus Began Mutating.. And Suddenly Turned Into Airborned.. With A Big Emergency Sound Shaked the whole Lab.. With A Blink Of An Eye The Whole Staff Is Infected.. Eyes Turned Red And Rashes Start Coming Up... The Guardian Knew What's Happening.. they Tried There Best To Eradicate The Sickness.. Theodora Did.. But Alas She Failed.. The Gea Virus Overrun The Facility And Increased Its Infectivity Drastically... As The World Is Dying.. Shall Their Guardian... Theodora Is Starting To Loose Her Power... Her Breathing Starts to Shorten.... She Falls Down... Bleeding... As She Felt Her Time Is Bound To End.. She Used Her Strength To Shatter The Barrier Between Eatheria And The Nearest World.. Earth... She Opened A Portal Through Eatheria And Earth.. To Bound Them.. "Hopefully My People Will Take Refuge In Earth... Hopefully" She Said.. She Closed Her Eyes.. Lay Down, Bleeding.. Theodora Then Proceed To Open The Small Portal.. Ultimately killing her...

Meanwhile In Eatheria.. Heather, Uninfected, Found About the Portal.. Without Hesitation She Rushed Over... Terrified Over What Might Be In The Other Side.. She Bring A Syringe With Her.. She Pointed It Towards The Portal.. Take A Deep Breath.. And Entered The Portal..

Death is Delighted.. Over The Death Of Eatheria And Its Guardian.. As He's About To Laugh, He Noticed The Broken Barrier Between Eatheria And Earth.. Death Knew What's Happening.. He Rushed Over And Relocate The Portal.. Towards Myer... Myer Is One Of The Worlds That Bounds To Die.. Calamities Over Calamities Struck.. Government Funding Is Being Drained By The Corrupt Government..  No Hopes Left From This World.. Heather.. Cofused.. Stepped Out Of The Portal.. Discovered The Myer.. Volcanoes Started Errupting.. Soldiers Killing Survivors For There Master's Sake.. Heather Ran As Fast As She Could.. Jake A Survivor In Myer Knew What's Happening As Well.. Ran Just Like Heather Did.. As Destiny Helped Them.. They Met Up.. In The Woods..

Heather Still Trembling From What She Saw.. Though It To Be One Of The Soldier.. She Threw The Syringe Over Where the Sound Come From.. Jake Dodge It.. Raised Hand While Shaking

Heather: Wh-ho Are You? Are You One Of Them?

Jake: Im Not One Of Them.. Just A Survivor, This.. This City.. Its My Home.. But Calamities Just Started Left And Right.. We Have No Choice But To Take Refugees..

Jake: Those Corrupt Bastards.. Really Want Money... So Before You Take Refuge.. You Must Donate Your Blood Or Anything That Has A Worth In It.. The Higher The Value The Longer You Can Get To Stay..

Heather: W-what? 

Jake: That's The Reason Why I Escape The Line, They'll Force You To Donate Anything That Has Worth..

Heather, Afraid.. Look Around The Place, The Chaos.. And Burning Things... Houses.. Turned Into Ashes.. Trees Burning And Earthquake Cracks All Over The Place.. As If The Event Isn't Worse Yet.. A Volcano Errupt Near Them, Causing Big Ash Falls.. 

Jake: Come With Me, We'll Move Away Here.. Quick

Heather: Alright... I-ill Come

The Two Wandered Over The Endless Forest, Wandering Without Any Guides But Only Themselves Seeking For Shelter And Safety... After Awhile.. They Settle And Make A Camp..
Sun About To Go Down, No Food But Only Water.. 

Heather: . . .

Jake: Your Not Talkative Do You?

Heather: Nope.. My Sister Always Wants Me To Be Quiet.. Because She Always Works With Laboratory Stuff, Its Best If I'll Be Quiet

Jake: . . . Hey What's With The Costume?

Heather: . . . What's A Costume?

Jake: Never Heard Of It Before?

Heather: . . . . Do You Used It To Grow Trees?

Jake: Wait.. Those Ears? P-pointed Ears.. And.. A Crown. . . Those. . . Are Real?!

Heather: Y-yea? You Haven't S---

Heather: Y-you Have Those Flat Ears, What Are You?!

Jake: What Are You?!

Heather: Alright.. My Species.. Is An Elf... Our People.. Love And Works With The Name Of Nature..

Jake: We.. Are A Myrians.. Same Species As Monkey, But Greedy As Shit..

Heather: I See.. Corruption Is One Of Our Problem Here Aswell...

Jake: B-but How Did You Get Here.. Theres No Species Like Yourself Here In This World?

Heather: I.. Don't Know.. Im From Planet Eatheria And This Must Be?

Jake: Myer.. Planet Myer.. So You Came From Other Planet? How Could That Be Possible?

Heather: I Really Don't Know.. My Idea Is Ive Been Sent Here By Our God To Help You.. Alas.. Ive The Only Left.. My Family.. Our Place.. Overruned By A Sickness..

Jake: . . . Im So Sorry To Hear That..

Heather: No, Its Fine... You Know What Ill Cook The Food For Us Alright?

And That's How Are Two Hero Met.. Will The Two of Them Survive And Save The Other Worlds, Or Will They Perish And Become One Of Death's Toys... 
This Book Is Still In Early Release And Chapters Still Being Worked On By Me And Kizuto.. So Please Wait Patiently While We Release the Other Part