Chapter 2

'It's not easy but it's better'

'Hi,' a gorgeous blonde greets me instantly the moment I step in.

'Hi,' I replied while my eyes switch from looking at her to our room. The room has become a lot messier than before I left it. She has a lot of stuffs everywhere. Not that I actually mind because she's still sorting and unpack her stuffs, I just a bit shock a human can have this much.

I mean did she brought everything from her house?

'Sorry for the mess. I will clean up faster,' she said, after realizing my expression and starts hanging her clothes immediately. She brought 4 luggage with her and a few boxes on her bed.

'No worries! Take your time. I don't mind,' I said with a hope that my expression and body language supports my words.

We both just smile at each other followed by an awkward silence after and I decided to clean up my space too. It takes me only 1 hour to fold and hang all my clothes in the wardrobe, making my bed, tidy up my study table, dressing table and bookshelf. Meanwhile my roommate still struggle with her second luggage when I start to climb on my bed, not sure what should I do next.

'Eerr do you need some help?' me trying to be nice, ask her the question to break the awkward air between us. Also, because she looks like a nice person too.

'Are you sure?' she asks me back. Her lips curling into a smile.

'Yeah, I can help you clean up your study table and unpack all the boxes,' I offer while pointing at her boxes with my thumb.

'Okay sure. Most of the boxes contain books in it. You can put on the shelf,' she said and I start doing the work immediately.

'What's your name?' she asks after a few minutes of silence.

'Ashley,'

'I'm Nicole but my friends call me Niki. Are you new here?' she starts to open her third luggage exposing her school uniforms and shoes. She hangs the uniforms as fast as she can, I clearly see that.

'Yea, just transferred here,' I reply.

'So you are a senior?' she asks.

I shake my head calmly. 'I'm a junior,' 

When I'm about to  continue the conversation, our door is open and another 2 gorgeous girls appear. In a second the three of them are hugging and squealing with delight, showing the level of happiness they have seeing each other.

I stay quite on my side, still arranging her books that mostly actually a beauty magazines. I listen to them happily talking with each other about their holiday, making me feel slightly jealous when Niki told them how she loves spending time with her parents.

'Oh by the way, this is Ashley. My roommate this year,' Niki unexpectedly introduce me and both of her friend smile widely at me.

'Hi there! I'm Lea and this is Nai,' the brunette speaks up first, sounding so sweet and looking so sweet as well. A combination that instantly touch my heart.

'She's a junior Nai. So she might be your classmate,' Niki informs on behalf of me that I don't really mind because I'm bad at starting a conversation.

'Really? That's great. We probably see each other a lot,' Nai has a very husky voice and I found it very sexy especially when she laughs, I swear it's contagious.

'Yea, I'll like that. I'm new here so I know no one,' I respond while starting to open Niki's third box, glad to see a real books inside.

'Did you ask her to unpack your stuff?' Nai asks and I promptly shake my head and said no.
'I offer myself because she has a lot of stuffs,'