Chapter 46

Eva slams the newspaper on the table, glaring at the man seated in front of her, she was almost trembling in anger. "This was your master plan?" she jabs a finger at the picture of MewGulf on the front page of the newspaper. "You were all talks about how you were going to shake them up with your oh-so-threatening letters but what happened? Let me tell you, Nothing! Nothing fucking happened to them! They are still going around being the power couple, environmentalists, and whatnot!

The man simply stares at her unfazed by her rant and rolls his eyes, "Are you done? My plan-"

"is shit!" Eva interrupts."Your plan is shit!"

Having enough of her attitude, the man leans forward on the table between them, eyes narrowed, "You better watch your mouth when you are speaking to me, lady. Just because I am not saying anything doesn't mean I will take shit from you, got it?" He scoffs, leaning back on his chair as he continues, "And my plan is much better than the craziness that had police on your ass. Do you think Mew Suppasit is some nobody that you will threaten as you please and he will be shaking in his boots?"

"Okay, I get that" Fuming, Eva crosses her arms across her chest. "But it still should have affected them, however, look at them!" she glares at the MewGulf picture. It was one of the many pictures that circulate online, Mew staring at Gulf in his arms, while Gulf is beaming at the camera, his smile wide. "God! I want to kill this boy whenever I see him."

The man's eyes turn into slits at Eva who is still glaring at Gulf's picture, his jaw clenching at her words but he is careful to mask his annoyance as he says, "I told you we have to take our plan slowly, carefully. It will take time, maybe months but it will get us both what we want. We have thrown the bait, and now we just have to wait and watch."

"How much longer will I have to wait to get what should have been rightfully mine? When these two are already grey and old, have happily lived their life?" Eva scoffs.

"I have waited years for this chance, and just because you can't wait to fuck Mew, I am not going to be hasty and ruin my well-woven plan. If you want to cry, go and do that in front of your daddy, not here."

"Fuck you!" Eva spats.

The man smirks, "No thanks. I have a much much prettier option" his gaze drops to Gulf's picture. Yeah, indeed a much prettier option.

"I have no interest in what you are going to do or what you want. I am just helping you because you said it will get me Mew. So your plan better works" saying the last words, Eva stands from her seat and leaves the table.

Eyes narrowed, the man keeps his gaze at her back until she turns the corner and finally disappears from his sight. "Dumb bitch!" he rolls his eyes. She is so crazy about Mew that he just told her his plan will help her get closer to Mew and she believed it, not even asking how. But her dumbness is only advantageous for him because he has no plans to help her get closer to Mew. In fact, he wants to destroy Mew and get back what belongs to him. The only reason he is tolerating her is that he needs the resources in executing his plan and she can help him with that. He just has to keep his eyes on her and make sure that her crazy ass doesn't do something and ruin his plan.

Once again, his eyes fall on the newspaper and a sneer takes over his face, "Mew Suppasit, you better watch your back! You are going to pay for taking what could have been mine."

***

"Come in" Mew calls out without looking from the papers when there is a knock on his office door.

The door opens but when he doesn't hear anyone coming inside, he looks up only to be surprised looking at Gulf's head peeking from the door. "Tua-eng?" abandoning the file he was reading he stands up from his seat.