Chapter 22- Trust

Hi Guys

I know I said that this week it woun't have any chapter becuas of my grandma.

I tryed but it's very heavy for me and I need to scape. 

Well,Good Reading and enjoy :)  

Damiano POV 

"Are you out of your mind?" I said after a while of silence.

"No,I'm not I'm just saying what you'll do if you don't want to talk with your brother after what happen, I'm just giving you an Idea." I hear Gio talk through the phone with an defencive voice.

"What about your parents? Aren't they home?? Gio,Thank you but I need to confrunt Jacopo any time sooner so..." I say giving up on her crazy Idea.

" Fine,It's up to you,but if anything happes you can always crash here,And don't worry about my parents,each day they are falling apart." Gio say looking down.

"Well, Thank you, truelly, and about your parents,looks like I'll probably never meet them." I say in a joke but looks like Gio didn't understood the joke.

I hope I didn't fuck it all up 

" But...Don't-Don't you think it's still a little early for that?" I heared Gio say parelyed staring at me on her phone.

" Gio,it was a joke,and yes,I think it is still to early for that,but I hope to get to meet them one day,as you meet my brother and my mom." I say staring at the camera on the phone and with a small smile on my face. 

" Well,it will only happen from us if it actually works until that time." Gio say with a jenuin smile on her face.

" I Believe in us and I believe that we both,together we can concure the world! If we want to." I say with a big smile on my face.

I do mean every word I'm saying right now,and  I wish we could be together as much time we could.I do love Gio,but somehow,I still think it still to early for it so I won't say it,yet.

" I couln'T say it any other way." Gio say smiling at me too.

GIORGIA! GET OUT OF THAT ROOM! NOW! 

I heared from the phone and I saw her face change when she knew that it was her father.

"Gio,What is happ-" 

"I'll text you later." Gio said and hang off the phone.

I hope that that bastered don't hurt her or I swear I'll go running to her house kill him myself..

Giorgia POV 

"What is it,Dad?" I say as soon as I get to the living room and I see that he gets up to face me.

"With who were you talking to?" He said with a cold tone living me scared but I cool off and just respont with a normal voice.

" With a friend from school,he asked me to help him with the homework" I say with a normal tone trying my best to sound true.

" Your finally doing friends? Why didn't you tell me?" 

Okay,I think I just saved myself..

"Well..You never asked so I end up forgeting to tell you." I say looking down.

" Well,it's okay,don't worry,go back to your friend and finish homework." He said sitting again on the couch.

" Uhm,Where is mom,actually?" I asked trying my best to not say something bad that might upset him.

 " She went to see your grand parents." He said staring again to the TV on the wall.

"Nanna and Opa?" I say with a confused voice. This are the necknames I put on them.

"Yes,Didn't you had homework to do?" He said with an angry voice like he wanted me out of there soon.

" Yes,I do." I say in a whisper and walked back to my room.

Why didn't mom say anything? Wanted to go see nanna and opa too....

Soon as I get to my room I change clothes to my pijamas, and I text Dami again.

Dami <3 

Sorry I leaved that way is that my dad just wanted to ask me with who I was talking about.

Dami didn't saw the text yet,I hope he already talked with his brother.

We are both going though a hard time and we both need each other but some times I wish I could help him more.

I hope the talk is going well....

Damiano POV 

"Jacopo?" I said  getting out of my room.

"Oh, Finally! He desided to come out side his cage!" Jacopo said getting up from the sofa. He was on the same spot for all this time..? Well,I always knew he was different.

" Yes,you said Th-"

"Yes,I know what I said,your open to talk about it now?" Ja copo said looking at m e as I had my both hands under my hoddy.

"Yes." I said sitting on the couch waiting for him to talk.

" Well,I had the same reaction as you when he got here and I do really wanted to hit him until he said..." Jacopo stoped looking down.

"Until he said what,big brother?" I say trying not to be sarcastic.

" He has cancer and he deosn't have much time." 

Hi guys!

I know this chapter is small but I hope you like it.

It actually helped me to forgrt how messed up my life is right now for a couple of hours.

Did anyone saw the new tour announcement.

I happily have already tickets myself to go see them in spain and I'm truelly happy about it.

Do you guys already have tickets too? I mean,Not from this new tour but at all,and have you already saw them live? Please,tell me and some tips would also be really great. Just tell me on the comments.

Vote if you want to

See you next week :)