The Sleepover Pt2

Craig's pov

Him smiling actually makes happy...maybe I should tell my parents so I don't have to avoid being affectionate to Tweek, "..honey would it be ok if I told my parents we're dating..like while you're here" he uncovers his face which is completely red "w-w-wait y-you never t-t-t-told your parents th-that we're dating....did you even t-t-tell th-them that you're gay?" I shake my head "you said that dating sounded like too much pressure also didn't know if you wanted to be my boyfriend" I look away "I only assumed today you wanted to be an actual couple, we don't actually have to be if its too much for you" He takes my hand some how hes really warm despite it being pretty cold outside "i-i-i w-would ack! lo-lo-love to be y-y-y-your b-b-b-b-gah-boyfriend!, s-s-somehow you make me-me feel calmer t-t-t-than usual, I p-p-probably w-wont ev-ever fully calm d-d-down e-everything is just argh! a lot, I feel happy around y-y-you.." he quickly takes a sip of his coffee while pulling at his bright blonde hair "you're actually the first guy...and demon I've ever fall in love with, I've dated girls before but that was because my friends did and they sorta just got me to but I never really liked them and they ended up breaking up with me" Tweek looks down "I never d-d-d-dated any-anyone wh-when I was alive a-and i-i-i-i ne-never m-met anyone i-i-in hell, p-p-parties are t-t-too m-m-much pr-pressure w-w-well I only went to o-o-our own pr-pr-private parties during h-h-holidays and things" I smile slightly "I mean at least you have some friends, When I saw you I actually kinda thought you were...a loner, I don't mean that in a bad way just that you didn't want many friends that's sorta why I tried to befriend you" I take his free hand "I'm really glad I did" I smile leaning towards him before stopping hearing the front door open, it was my dad, I roll my eyes and whisper to Tweek "I'll tell them at dinner for now we gotta keep quiet about dating" Tweek nods or twitches? its kinda hard to tell with him "a-a-a-alright d-dude ack!" either way its pretty cute, after about an hour I hear my dad call up to me...only, I text him and mom that I had a friend coming over, whatever "come on Tweek I'm sure my mom made enough" he twitches and gets up "i-i-i mean d-demons don't necessarily need to e-e-eat w-w-well i-imps anyway, b-b-but of course I can at least p-p-pretend!" I suppose now that I think about it the few days I've known him I actually haven't seen him eat only drink coffee "alright ho-dude....Tricia, I know you're there" and of course the door opens my sister's stood there flipping me off "well you don't usually take this long to come down" I roll my eyes and flip her off "like fuck thats the reason you just heard me talking to my friend and wanted to snoop" she walks away "t-t-the fuck w-was that?!" I look at him confused "what....oh flipping her off..kinda runs in the family..I guess" I say leading him down to the kitchen I sit at the table moving the chair next to me a bit so Tweek can sit next to me "oh hi, I thought you were bringing Clyde home Craig" my mother says smiling while placing plates in front of us as tweek sits down "Clyde had plans with Bebe and I started hanging out with him when he started..." Tweek looks nervous more so than usual...I don't blame him "His names Tweek...he lives sorta outta town.." He looks up "agh! uh h-h-hi" My dad rolls his eyes "forgot to mention he's a spaz" I flip him off he does the same to me "Thomas!, I'm sorry sweetie..he's not very good with new people" my mom sits down after basically doing the talking for me "i-i-its ok, I've d-d-dealt w-with worse.." my dad just starts eating his food clearly pissed off and mom gives a sweet smile to Tweek "well you shouldn't have to deal with it in general, so where did you live before this quiet little mountain town?"...Tweek clearly gets nervous "he'd rather not say...he didn't have the best experience there" she gives a nod still smiling "sorry...so I assume your parents decided to move here to try help you with your uh nerves" Tweek eats some of the food "y-y-yea t-t-they really w-w-w-worried for me" He's tearing up I should talk about something he likes..."uh Tweek used to work for his family's coffee shop...he actually made me some coffee today and its really good" He twitches a bit while continuing to eat "oh well maybe ill have to get you to make me some and ill give it a try" I smile slightly looking at him as he nods and takes a sip of his coffee, After a while I give him a nudge and try let him know I'm about to tell them...I'm not sure if he understood "Mom...I need to tell you something..me and Tweek are....dating" She stands up smiling brightly as I hold Tweek's hand, my dad on the other hand stands up dropping his fork on his plate "knew it" my sister decides to finally pipe in "that's great Craig!"Tweek lowers his head more bright red blush covering his face, both of us finish our food and go back to my room "t-t-that was so m-much pr-pr-pressure gah!" I smile and hug him "its ok honey at least my mom and sister like you...just ignore my dad" He starts to twitch less...do I really calm him down? "lets get some sleep hun" I take my jumper and hat off and lay onto the bed and Tweek just stands there twitching until I pat beside me "come on I wont bite" He slowly walks beside the bed then slowly lays onto it shaking a lot until I wrap an arm around him, He slowly begins to shake less as I fall asleep.