Ticket

summary: you're ready to say goodbye to hobi as he prepares to join up with the rest of the boys for a concert, but little do you know that hobi has the perfect surprise for you as you make your way to the front door

"Here," Hobi smiled, passing an envelope across to you just before he prepared to leave the house to head to the venue for the boys' show tonight.

You looked to him in confusion as you opened up the envelope, noticing your name written on the front of it. Hobi watched on with a smile as you tugged at the tape, reaching your hand in to feel a piece of paper inside.

Straight away a chuckle came from you, looking in front of you as Hobi reached behind himself to grab your bag off of the back of the door. "What do you think?"

You couldn't help but smile as you realised that Hobi had given you a ticket to the concert that evening, a concert that you were sure you were going to have to miss after failing to organise yourself in time, and with no plus ones invited too.

"Do you fancy it?" Hobi questioned, pretty sure that he knew the answer.

Your head nodded as you took a step forward, wrapping your arms around his neck, squeezing him tightly. As you did so, you made sure to keep a tight grip on the ticket, making sure that you didn't lose it after the efforts that Hobi had gone to for you.

"How did you manage to get a ticket for the show?" You asked as Hobi passed you your bag to be able to head to the venue with him.

He grabbed your coat for you as you took your shoes off of the shoe rack, "there were a couple of cancellations, so I managed to sweet talk one of the managers into reserving one of tickets for me to be able to give to you.

"Thank you," you whispered as Hobi opened up the door for the two of you.

His hand pressed to the small of your back, encouraging you to lead the way as he made sure that everything was locked up properly. You were rushed and flustered to say the least but knowing that you were going to the show was worth it.

"I managed to pick you a ticket up right by a security guard so that you're safe around the fans," he continued to explain to you as you headed for Hobi's car, "I'll be able to keep an eye on you too."

"Your fans will probably look after me," you tried to convince him, but Hobi was still a little unsure.

He knew what things could be like, not wanting to see you get into any harm.

"You can't spend the whole show watching me too."

"I bet I probably can," he swiftly argued.

Your eyes rolled, knowing that as ever, Hobi had chosen to be stubborn. "Just being able to be at the show is enough for me tonight."

"I can't wait to be able to perform in front of you again, it's been too long," he whispered, climbing into the car.

"I know that the wait will be worth it though."