part 1

-// Kaeya's POV //-

•_ "captain kaeya we need to talk to you urgently.." master jean blurted out as i walked closer to them, "what is the problem?" I say with a calm voice. "You are no longer the calvary captain" she says as my eyes widen in shock, "w-what?.." i said quietly under my breath, "lately i have noticed that you haven't been doing good enough work and you have slacked off a lot, we do not tolerate these actions! You cant even be drinking its weakening your body strength.." jean says furiously as i look down, "I understand, good evening" i say as i walk out... "how an i supposed to get information now..." i felt water on my cheeks but i didn't care anymore.

•_ i lt was the evening so i walked to the tavern like a zombie whose legs got decapated or as such. I didnt have the strength to drink i only needed a place to stay. I walked in seeing diluc earlier than usual, "kaeya? What are-" before Diluc could finish his question i walked upstairs tiredly and grabbed a pillow and a blanket that was on the side.

•_ i then carried on my plan and went downstairs climbing over the counter, "kaeya!?" Diluc trues to get an answer but no can do i just didn't have the strength, i put down the blanket and the pillow just under the counter and i just simply slowly layed down onto the floor covering myself up and trying to get a somewhat peaceful sleep.

-// Diluc's POV //-

•_ i sighed but i sucked it up and carried on my nightly duties as kaeya was peacefully sleeping under the desk
Leaving me dumbfounded. A unfamiliar face walked in so i got in-front of the counter as he sat down in the corner in-front of me, "anything" he says as i nod and put the glass down pouring whatever came to hand.

•_i passed him the glass as he paid me the total.  Its been half an hour, im guessing this guy likes to stay late...but as i said it the devils walked in... "MASTER DILUC" the tone death bard and the one and only rosaria, "hello diluc how are you on this fine day" she said snickering as i rolled my eyes keeping my hands busy so i don't accidentally punch her in her sorry face .

•_ "Oo who is this?~" venti pointed at the stranger that walked in, "stop annoying other customers and do your ordering" i say putting two glass bottles onto the counter as they took one each. "That reminds me where is captain kaeya? He is always here" venti asks as i sigh, "he is behind the counter on the floor sleeping.

•_ "apparently he isnt the Calvary captain anymore he got kicked out" rosaria cut in as diluc sighed, "does he not have a house or something" venti asks as everyone looked at him in a 'what do you think' look. "Don't look at me like that! It's not my fault mr perfect-" just as venti was going to say another word diluc took hid wine, "hey!" Venti pouted.

-// Dainsleif's POV //-

•_ as I saw barbatos having a carefree conversation I taken a sip of my wine listening over to their conversation, "who is kaeya? That name sounds familiar" I think to myself just as I thought so the male rose from the counter, "good evening" the male says, 'so this is kaeya he looks just like him...it can't be...' I looked at him and I caught his eyes..we were staring at each other awkwardly and so I got uncomfortable so I broke the gaze and looked at the drink.

- 'after all...he wouldnt be here...or would he?..' I sighed twirling my on the drink, and taking a sip afterwards.

-// Kaeya's POV //-

•_ This guy looks a lot like the Knight back in khaenriah... 'He couldn't be..' I didn't hesitate to find out, "excuse me I'm going to leave early" I say walking over to the guy and pulling him outside behind the tavern pinning him to the wall, "alright I'm going to ask nicely as I possibly can, whats your name, who are you, and where are you from" I force  smile as he stares at my blankly gripping my arms tightly  I felt an arm wrapping around my waist and he pulled me closer to his face so his lip touched my ear.. "well, aren't you a cocky one...and that information I cannot say so please refrain from interfering" he pulled away leaving me irritated.

•_ "you really are tough to get information from but I'll play the game" I say chuckling while walk past him brushing my hand on his chest leaving. I went back to the tavern and everyone turned to me in confusion, "where did you take him kaeya, where even is he?" Venti asked as I shrugged and sat back down sipping my wine while the person walked back in and sat in the corner near the door drinking his wine.

•_ 'He really is interesting..' I thought to myself as venti smashed the wine bottle on the floor, "RETRIBUTION BLOW BOOM BAH" venti was mocking diluc as I got up and yawned, "well goodnight people" I say laughing, "are the you homeless now since you got kicked out of the knights" diluc says as I look at him and sigh, "ill sleep outside no big deal" I say in a tehee, "don't you hate thunder?" Diluc looks at me as I turn away and said with a cracky voice, "no...Big...deal..even.." I walk out.