part 2

-// Kaeya's POV //-

•_I was walking through mondstadt all alone not knowing what to do over thinking everything that now could happen, I didnt know what to do, 'think kaeya think...your next in line to the throne...what will you do in this situation..khaenriah needs you...C'MON' I say punching the wall making a crack with bleeding fists...I look at them and roll my eyes carrying on to walk to barbatos knows where.

•_before I knew it I was at the anemo gods statue...I sat down leaving my back infront of the statue putting my head into my knees crying, "why, why did you save me barbatos..." I say as I feel a hand on my shoulder, "kaeya..?" I heard a voice I put my head up and saw venti sitting in front of me..

•_ "venti?..." I say as venti looked at me in sorrow, "whats wrong?" He asks as I hesitate.."I cannot say..." I repeat twice as venti sighed, "alright I want but into your business but if you really need to talk to someone I'm here.." venti hugged me leaving me in shock but I hug back crying gripping him tight.

•_ after that I have not seen anything I'm must of past out. I woke up in a small cave I had no idea who put Mr there...I say up and yawned as I felt something wrong around me, It was a blue blazer coat it was long...I looked around and heard the voice, "I have brought you here there is food on the side and keep the coat... I must get going.." the voice faded as I pick up the bowl of fowel and drank the soup... putting it down.. after finishing I get up and stretch.. "it was cozy in this cave is this where the person lives?.. I sighed and left in peace to be awoken by the sunshine breeze flowing through the air hitting my skin

•_ I wonder who that was he
Is voice was deep and I'm guessing he wears blue I carried on walking to mondstadt yawning, once I entered mondstadt I saw a familiar face, traveller! I walked over to him waving, "hello kaeya!" Traveller smiled as I giggled, "hello honorary Knight how's tevyat?" I ask smiling as travellers face changed into a sadden one, I sigh "you finally realise that no one will help you huh?.." I say in guilt as I felt hands around me the traveller hugged me in tears... I sighed, "one day you will find find meaning of this world and realise that what your thinking is much worse than you want to believe" I say hugging him back the traveller nodded and said bye walking off.

•_ I sigh walking to the restraint in the corner ordering my favourite food but to my surprise...no money..but then diluc came over and put money on the table, "huh..?" I say chuckling, "here for some food I don't want you to starve..." diluc says looking away as my heart dropped and I give him a warm smile patting him on the back, "thank you master diluc I'm in your debt" I take the food and give him one as he smiles and takes it from my hands.

•_we both sit down and enjoy our meals...'its been a while since me and my brother sat like this together...' I smile sadly looking at my food taking a bite of it as diluc sighs taking my hand and squeezing it as I look up at him, "look I know we haven't been on the best of terms...but we can fix that.." diluc says with a genuine smile...I broke into tears and got up jumping at him hugging him tightly, "thank you!..." I say as diluc was in complete shock.

-// Diluc's POV //-

•_ I was shocked at the sudden movement I had no idea he had felt this way towards me for so long...I felt guilty...I wrap my arms around him and hug him tighter, "but I do have a question...why-" before I could finish he said, "can I tell you in a song ? But i cannot tell you fully.." kaeya says as I nod. Kaeya got up and pulled me up running to the tavern up the stairs. I sit down and listen to what he has to say before anyone interrupts.

"A nation in devastation...
The boy
Who soon to be crowned
The happy long lived nation
Has entered another creation
Others were not happy
But others were
But most importantly
The cure...
The powerful demons fled in the sturr
But honestly they did not lure
Their puppets continued on
South, East,North and more
Fire and lighting spread
The boy is a crying mess
The boy has ran and fled
To only see his parents dead
A demon glowed and
Off the child goes
The father who was half dead...
Had nothing to be said other than these few humble words, "child...your are the cure and hope for this world" the boy knew what this meant
Another journey to be found
Once the demon caught the child
It felt sympathy not fragile
The demon took out his hand
The boy had no hope left..
But then to his surprise
The boy went to hide..."

•_ I was co fused who is the boy?..whoever it is- wait...KAEYA!? I put my hand over my mouth and get up hugging him, "I'm so sorry" I say hugging him tightly as kaeya chuckles, "it's not your fault...I'll need to pick mondstadt or khaenriah..so if I choose another please don't be mad.." He says as I nod and smile at him in tears.

-// No One's POV //-

•_ venti was in the tavern downstairs listening to the quite not so good song...venti was in shock...is this the boy? Venti ran out the tavern not knowing what to do...does that mean kaeya knows his true form...venti or should I say barbatos is now devestated what do you think he will do now that he has been discovered by someone he feared to be known by..will venti become the hunter..or will kaeya become the murderer.

Or will they both apologise and make up other than fight