Deja Vu #1

Did I tell you superpowers were involved?

------------------------------------------------------------

Some time ago...

'Be misplaced. Allow yourself to fail. Accept defeat. In the end, it's best to give up before you start. Be lost. Be lost, and you won't care whether you're ever found.'  These were the words Kazuha had scribbled in his notebook during Literature Class. Dismissed by the proffesor, he stood up and walked over to the parking lot where he had parked his bicycle.

Kazuha adjusted his brown coat and lifted his glasses above his head before mounting and making his way towards the college library. Upon arrival, he grabbed his backpack and plopped it on his shoulder while scrolling through his phone, his friends had invited him to a movie night and had asked him to bring some popcorn.

Kazuha grinned at his phone before putting it back in his pocket and entered the quiet library that he used as his study space. He sat at the far end of the hall in his usual spot, removing his computer and placing it on the table. He then proceeded to get his notebook and apple juice, all the while inputting his password on the computer and accessing the professor's notes for his forensic science class.

Kazuha has always been interested in researching crimes, and he became even more interested in solving crimes when there were reports of superpowers being involved in crimes. No one understood where these abilities came from, but Kazuha was eager to find out. Most people did not believe in 'magic,' but Kazuha was not one of them.

That's why he requested his professor if he may write an essay about these unusual skills for his mid-term assignment. He received strange stares from both his professor and his classmates, but after much deliberation and persuasion, he was granted permission to write the essay.

This is what he was doing right now: drafting the essay that would alter many people's minds including his. He lowered his glasses once again and researched some documents that were provided for the public by the CIA. His eyes scanned word by word what was written in front of him and wrote down everything he could get. After two hours, he came across this very particular one he had personally found very interested.

Document provided by the CIA, use for research purposes ONLY.

Name: Scaramouche

Age: Nineteen

Occupation: College student at Inazuma's State University

Kazuha furrowed his eyebrows as he read the individual's document. 'College student at Inazuma's State University'? That was his university. He shook his head and continued scanning the words on the screen.

Status: Presumed dead due to long term disappearance 

Death: Unknown

The concluding sentences on Scaramouche's document made Kazuha scratch his forehead. He had made a mental note to go ask around the campus to try and gather some fresh information in the hopes of adding some more content to his essay. Kazuha looked at his computer and saw that it was 6:42 PM. He sneered as he peered around the library, only to find he was alone. He was due to be at his friend's dorm at seven o'clock, but he had to make a late entrance since he needed to buy popcorn and go to the dorm, which was on the opposite side of campus.